Your team v Stoke

Think Palmer probably needs a rest after not getting a break.

Dawson

Odubajo Iorfa Borner Fox

Reach Luongo Hutch Bannan Harris

Fletcher

Like to think that FF will get a good half an hour on for whichever of Reach or Harris comes off.

2 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Reach and Murphy shouldn't be near the team

Can't be carrying passengers 

Need to up there game 

Amazing how people keep listing Reach in the starting 11, after his 4/10s each week.

Some have even put Harris on the bench, I honestly give up lol 

Guest LondonOwl313

Dawson

Odubajo Iorfa Borner Fox

Luongo Hutch Bannan

FF Fletcher Harris

Assumed Westwood is injured, not happy with Dawson but it’s him or a guy who hasn’t played a game in 3 years.

Rest Palmer as was out of form on Friday and not missed a game recently including internationals.

throw up between Lee and Luongo in midfield.

Bannan, Harris and Fletcher pick themselves. Time to give FF a go and rest Reach

4 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Statistically if fox does play we have a 75% chance of not winning the game...just saying

He did ok friday but would never start for me

I think a lot of those games bannan was in the team so maybe leave bannan out  and see how we do with fox playing with louongo as the quarterback …...stats mean feck all  mate your only as good as your last game and fox played well on Friday .

Dawson

Moses Iorfa Borner Fox

Fernando Luongo Hutch Bannan Harris

Fletcher

Reach will have to perform from the bench, Lee to come on if anyone starts lagging.

Palmer if Moses or Fox are getting found out, we are flucked if Fletch isn't having a good game though.

Westwood (if fit)

RB-Iorfa 

CB-Thorniley

CB-Borner

LB-Fox

RW-Odubajo 

CM- Hutchinson 

CM-Bannan

LW- Harris

CAM- Forestieri

CF- Fletcher

Subs: Dawson, Palmer, Lee, Luongo, Reach, Murphy, Winnall

4-4-1-1- Give Fessi free role playing just behind Fletcher, Odubajo has previously played as a winger in his career, think his pace down one flank and Harris down the other could be vital. Drop Palmer, Reach and Luongo after Fridays game. 

3 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Of course you dare say it....... Palmer, after an excellent 6 months playing out of his skin has reverted to type!

You only have to see the bollocking he got from Bannan on Friday and his mardyarsed reply to realise that!

Bannan can't lecture anyone. Allows runners off him on a regular basis. Personally don't agree with BB having the arm band either, never been captain material. The amount of times he manks and moans, loves blaming others for his own misplaced passes. So as for a mardy arsed reply from Palmer, meh.

I said last week I'd rest Palmer. Should have been Odubajo at RB against Cardiff. I wanted Lee instead of Bannan, but we all know that wasn't gonna happen. As the post says "your" team v Stoke...

Dawson

Odubajo    Iorfa    Borner   Fox

Hutch

FF     Luongo     Lee     Harris

Fletcher

11 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Dawson

Odubajo Iorfa Borner Fox

Luongo Hutch Bannan

FF Fletcher Harris

Assumed Westwood is injured, not happy with Dawson but it’s him or a guy who hasn’t played a game in 3 years.

Rest Palmer as was out of form on Friday and not missed a game recently including internationals.

throw up between Lee and Luongo in midfield.

Bannan, Harris and Fletcher pick themselves. Time to give FF a go and rest Reach

This this this this this 

14 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Westwood 

Odubajo  Iorfa  Borner  Palmer 

Luongo  Hutch. Bannan

Harris   Fletcher  Forestieri 

I’d go with this, and if FF isn’t ready to start games maybe put Lee on the right and Harris on the left.