Most fluid system?

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Tend to agree, stick to the system we have, and if we want more potency, I’m afraid we have to upgrade the striker. The only thing that might help, using the existing squad, is to switch Harris to the right, and bring Forestieri in on the left

Have to see which FF turns up over the next month or so. A motivated FF who stays fit for the rest of the season along with a bit of luck with injuries to the rest of the squad and we won’t be far off. Nothing to fear from any particular team in this division this season. 

A new striker in January to take the load off fletcher is imperative. 

2 hours ago, Blatter said:

I agree. That position on the left of midfield was often where Bannan was used by his previous clubs.

He was so ineffectual he didn’t get much game time.

Answer seems obvious to me (for what that’s worth).
Harris to the right on his favoured foot.

Reach to the left on his favoured foot. 

Forestieri impact sub replacing Reach on 60 minutes.

If he replicates the form of 3 years ago drop Reach until/unless he starts showing some of his best form.

Yep. 

Seems pretty obvious to me too. Three very good players fighting for two positions. 

5 hours ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Players need to give the ball to Fletch when he's created space in the box for a goal-scoring opportunity. Happened a few times Fri night & chances went begging.Definitely more composure needed in the final third.

Wasn’t his best night, two powder puff shots and a neshed header

For a long while now, our most natural formation has to be 4-2-3-1. Which of course morphs into a 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 or even a 4-4-2 if you've got the right player in the number 10 role.

Play one box to box in Luongo and play Lee in the number 10 role. In the tougher away games play Hutch and Joey, make a solid base and play with creativity from wider areas.

Whilst we haven't got a natural strike partner for Fletcher, play Lee in behind him, let him pick up the spaces behind the opposition midfield.

Westwood

Odubajo   Iorfa  Borner Palmer

Hutchinson  Luongo

Reach               Lee              Harris

Fletcher

Get an attacking LB, dominating midfielder and a genuine strike partner for Fletcher in January and we'll be there.