Why not implement this (open mic)

22 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

After watching the rugby I can't see any reason why we don't have this.

Would deff make the ref's think more about what their doing.

Spot on, can you imagine listening to the likes of stroud, our fa wouldn't want to make things this clear. 

• Haha 1

The refs would never have it, we can’t get them to explain their decisions after the game so we have no chance during the game. 

I personally think the refs in the championship are totally inept, not only decisions against us but also against other teams. The one against Leeds a couple of weeks ago springs to mind. 

No chance just need better refs in general can’t remember last time I watched a game and thought the ref did well. Now they have help with VAR and still get decisions wrong so for me it’s more the quality of the job that needs changing. No decent refs around more

its a joke that you can’t even talk about a ref after a match, how else are you going to get a point across for things to change. 

What about a mind reader mic stuck into their frontal lobes .

Last nights refs mental waves for every decision .

My missus was stolen by a f@@@@@g Sheffield b@@@@@d f@@k em .

Lino watching star jumps .

I know he is off side but I really can't be ar53d to wave my flag as I might be wrong and these Welsh people might shout at me .

Ref same time .

I really should do my job but this could wipe the smiles off those yorkshire c@@@s faces .

Ball goes in

Ref .

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS F@@@@@G HAVE IT .

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Refs need to give their account publicly after games either in writing or verbally. 

What would that achieve ? 

Nothing thats what, it would be good when they have made howlers like last night but what about marginal offsides or fifty fifty decisions, all that would happen is you would have Sky and the bell ends they employ showing countless slow motion replays explaining why the Ref got it wrong with his one and only 100 mph view and ripping them to shreds live on air 

What we need is better Refs fullstop 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

'Keith - you seen that tw*t doing star jumps in front of the keeper?'

'Yeah, dude. Reckon he could be interfering with play?'

'Nah, he's alright.'

That must have been more or less the convo because Stroud has a look at Flint just before the kick is taken