Reach

Yes I know this has been done before but I’m astounded nobody has brought his performance up tonight. Fair enough they say he helps defence and does a lot of tracking back but as an attacking option I’m sorry to say he was shocking. I can’t remember 1 cross he actually put into there area. 

He is a left sided wing-back/wide midfielder for me but he doesn’t want to play there. 
He is played on the right to cut in on his left but other teams have sussed him out so stop him coming inside.

He is such a snowflake in the tackle and 50/50s that he is a liability in games when we are under a bit of pressure.

Fortunately for him he is competing with Murphy for a starting place, and Murphy is a bigger “girl’s blouse” than him.

There is a player there but he needs an Allardyce kind of manager to kick him into shape.

Struggles to play in a front 3, Murphy or Fessi would’ve offered more going forward. 

I get why managers like a player like Reach who can put the running in but when he puts in performances like that tonight it’s a waste of a shirt. 

• Haha 1

Remember 3 years ago when we were talking about a possible 15m for Fessi? And now we'd struggle to get 1.5m?

Well this summer we were talking about a possible 10m for Reach? Let's get him sold before his value drops to 1m.

Wednesday need to learn when to sell.

There were some wide open spaces for him to run into, but he doesn’t have a football brain Constantly takes the easy way Would like to have seen him replaced by a Forestieri, because he would have exploited those spaces 

Cardiff left us room all night to attack those areas, but only Forestieri has the intelligence to do that. We were much tighter generally, but when fatty came on, he started causing us problems between the lines

Just now, steelerian said:

Remember 3 years ago when we were talking about a possible 15m for Fessi? And now we'd struggle to get 1.5m?

Well this summer we were talking about a possible 10m for Reach? Let's get him sold before his value drops to 1m.

Wednesday need to learn when to sell.

10000%

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Noticed it a few times tonight. It’s a half hearted jump with his head tucked in. Criminal 

Exactly, he’s done it all season. For a player who’s a decent height who has bulked out over the summer theirs no way he should jump/“challenge” for headers how he does. 

Just now, S61 Owl said:

Exactly, he’s done it all season. For a player who’s a decent height who has bulked out over the summer theirs no way he should jump/“challenge” for headers how he does. 

He’s half hearted about any sort of challenge, to be fair

1 minute ago, S61 Owl said:

We’ve got too many players who are afraid of getting stuck in, or getting hurt.

You see it with Dawson. He absolutely never comes out to claims crosses, unless there’s no opposition in his path and it’s straight down his throat. 

Is he he scared of getting clattered? He’s a bloody keeper FFS