When is it going to even out

It must be 99 to 1 in favour of our opposition with all these decision that go against us so when is it going to even up like we keep getting told?

It's going to have to be the comeback of all comebacks by the looks of it.

Edited by s6 owl

It doesn’t. 

One of the biggest myths in football is that the decisions even out over a season.

Ask Stoke fans, they’ve had some shockers, that’s why they’ve never overly got on Nathan Jones’ back. 

Edited by NeonLeon

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

It doesn’t. 

One of the biggest myths in football is that the decisions even out over a season.

Ask Stoke fans, they’ve had some shockers, that’s why they’ve never overly got on Nathan Jones’ back. 

Should be a good un Tuesday night then

They should’ve had a pen tonight it seems.... but their actual goal should not happen. 

We should have had fairer decisions overall.

The officials are crap at this level - don’t feel like it will ever chance. It’s a job no one wants apart from arrogant muppets. 

Our overall play deserved more than one goal, but Wednesday being Wednesday, you know what happens. 

One thing that doesn’t help is Bannan constantly berating refs, even in games where we haven’t had any particularly bad decisions.
I met a top referee once who admitted that teams with those kind of players do the team a disservice as refs give the 50/50s to the opposition...unless you’re one of the elite clubs of course! 

3 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

One thing that doesn’t help is Bannan constantly berating refs, even in games where we haven’t had any particularly bad decisions.
I met a top referee once who admitted that teams with those kind of players do the team a disservice as refs give the 50/50s to the opposition...unless you’re one of the elite clubs of course! 

We were saying the same against Wigan. I’ve never known a player with such a negative attitude on the pitch be made captain. If he isn’t berating the ref, he’s berating his own players for not passing too him. He’s not a good spokesman on the pitch for me.

5 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

Bannan constantly berating refs,

Maybe - he also must have had a go at Palmer, who was seen telling him where to go. 

However, on Sky when Peltier didn’t get booked, only Bannan seemed to be the one asking the ref why not (!?)  

When people say it evens out over a season

What they're really saying is

Sheffield Wednesday lost a goal that shouldn't have been given

While Cardiff benefited from a goal that shouldn't have been given

There it's evened itself out

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

We need to start punching people, jumping into players and creaming in refs faces until their eyes lids are welded with spittle.

It seems to get the opposition decisions most weeks.

I would avoid the creaming in the face part, you could get locked up for that sort of behaviour 

• Haha 2

They got pretty much all the 50/50 decisions and a few free kicks which I thought were fair tackles. Hutch in particular was hard done by.

The major decisions however were even, the goal for them was obviously offside, however they also didn’t get a blatant penalty with Palmer pulling back flint?

8 hours ago, thesexynortherner said:

Play-off final.. we’ll go up by a decision so dodgy they’ll immediately implement VAR so it can never happen again! 

.......and ban FF for a dozen games at the same time!