I mean really? Surely Flint was obstructing Dawson's view and therefore interfering with play? 

VAR would have disallowed it straight away 

Officials were terrible .. If that's allowed then for every free kick we have from outside the box just stick someone bang in front of their keeper in an offside position.

Ref doesn't understand the rules.

VAR would have made sure Tomlin wasn't on the pitch as well. 

Tough gig tonight for the lads

• Agree 3

What I absolutely love about it is that Monk didn't make an issue of it. Too easy to feel hard done by, he knows we were the better team. 

Edited by One De Bilde
Error
  • Agree 2

Complete injustice again. 

We were excellent tonight and if it weren't for the wanknker ref that would have been an easy win. 

You can guarantee that if we get Nuhiu to do the same in our next game, the ref will blow up straight away.

Couldn't agree more! I can kind of understand the ref giving the free kick as that was what he saw in the moment (even through it wasn't a free kick), however, the premeditated nature of the obstruction, clearly obstructing Dawson's view is just plain wrong! 

10 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Complete injustice again. 

We were excellent tonight and if it weren't for the wanknker ref that would have been an easy win. 

I agree we were excellent first half and should have been out of sight . Being honest we didn’t do enough in the second half and sat on our lead as per , we need to learn how to go on and get the second and third even Middlesborough comes to mind . Think Monk is doing a good job and feel we are in good hands.

Edited by dewsburyowl58

Would Wednesday be able to get away with tactics like that.............er no

Officials are bent there’s no other explanation 

I think Monk should, very publicly, ask for the clarification of the rules. Don’t criticise the ref as such, there’s no mileage in that, but ask exactly what the ruling is