Luongo

8 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Struggling with a knock isn’t he ? That said , it’s clear to see he has more than the other midfielders we have . Should deffo be the first name on the team sheet for a midfield place .

What even above Bannan.

12 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

What even above Bannan.

Different sort of players really . I’d have him in above Hutchinson and especially lee without a second thought . Bannan is tricky . Undoubtably has talent and uses but is often half our problem of lack of creativity and goals due to his love of sitting back and being dire in front of goal himself . So to answer , I don’t know ! 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, swfc-dan said:

Impressed by him tonight. Linked the play well between midfield and attack and used the ball very well and positively.

Does seem to make us play a lot more football when in there as 4-3-3, seems the preferred pick over Lee for that role. Only gripe was should've passed when Fletcher was open 2nd half instead tried a shot.

The foul for the goal was just a coming together and an awful decision by the ref. Definately is fitting into the side better now which is a good sign.

I think the likes of Luongo, Iorfa, Harris and Borner are the start of the re-build here and will be a part of the next era of players under Chansiri's ownership?

He did ok but I was amazed when he wasn’t substituted and it was Bannan who went off instead.

Also in the early second half, if he hadn’t been so greedy and squared the ball to Fletcher rather than taking the shot on at a tight angle, I think it’s 2-0 and game over.