Colin - the banker

5 minutes ago, Howards back said:

Let’s be honest he’s been an ignorant tvvat for years. I don’t go for this he’s a good manager because he’s had lots of promotions, he’s never done anything in the top league and he’s also had lots of relegations. Soon as he gucks off on his tractor the better. 

hes a weapon but he’s definitely not ignorant.

He knows the score and he knew exactly the buttons to press, as this thread shows

‘I said to Sharon, I said, best set of lads I’ve ever had. I said to her, look love, I’m retiring, back to the tractor. She said to me you’d get under my feet (does that snorting type laugh), I said they are great lads, Flinty, Big Mo, Tomsy. Best bunch I’ve ever worked with. I mean, referees give us nothing, it’s us against them. Love the spirit here,  best spirit I’ve ever known, no fancy dans. great lads, and like Sharon says, great set of lads, best set of lads I’ve ever worked with’

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, McRightSide said:

hes a weapon but he’s definitely not ignorant.

He knows the score and he knew exactly the buttons to press, as this thread shows

I've never been able to take him seriously. Every time he opens his cake hole he confirms what most people think about him.

I've been surprised how average his team have been this year. I couldn't care less if he retires or not, he's not going to affect us. 

Cardiff got lucky last night and he knows it.