Lee Tomlin - sh*thouse

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Who Cardiff, Warnock or Tomlin? 

I’m not sure any of the three are very effective: 

- Cardiff by all accounts from my city supporting friends have been woeful all season despite having much of their premiership team still to choose from. 

- Warnock is believed to step aside by Christmas unless he can change their current fate.

- Tomlin plays less minutes than Nuhiu. 

None of that strikes me as very effective. 

tomlin was (bit past it now)

Warnock is, he's won more promotions from this division than I can remember.

when was our last?

3 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

tomlin was (bit past it now)

Warnock is, he's won more promotions from this division than I can remember.

when was our last?

let’s see if this very effective manager makes it until may. He’s 71 now and way past his best. He’s managing to make a group of decent players look bang average if you ask me and any city fan. 

44 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

let’s see if this very effective manager makes it until may. He’s 71 now and way past his best. He’s managing to make a group of decent players look bang average if you ask me and any city fan. 

he maybe past his best, but how many managers have we had that haven't had a 'a best'?

in your opinion they're a 'decent group of players', that he's making look 'bang average', whilst I think monk is making our 'bang average' players look like promotion contenders, it's all a matter of opinion.

some still think coco was 'the man', whilst others see a charlatan, it's opinions.

you finish with 'and any city fan', wow! you know them all do you?

you have your opinion, and I mine. 

but I always find that I take wednesdayites and especially owlstalk opinions on Warnock to be a tad biased, for one reason or another.

18 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

Tosspots like him do prosper, and football let’s them. 

We better get used to it. 

He’s a Snodgrass style bellend.

Cheating is given the OK these days. 

True cheating and diving etc is all part of the modern game i'm afraid.  You either do it or you don't. those teams that don't invariably lose out.  So frustrating!!!

20 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Tries to punch Borner

Throws himself into Luongo to win a dubious free kick.

Scores.

Who said tosspots don't prosper

He got 1 of them faces you want punch every time you see him

1 hour ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Didn’t get to see the match last night but read through various threads about falling over, punches been thrown, ref being a tossa, just genuinely want to know if any of this was picked up by the Sky commentators and pundits or was it just glossed over?

No they were pretty much on our side. Agreed a lot of free kicks were good tackles or fouls by Cardiff, agreed Borner was elbowed, agreed the goal shouldn't have stood and agreed we should have won. 

• Thanks 1

Wasn’t it Tomlin who broke Beevers’ eye socket or jaw or something like that with an awful aerial challenge against P’Boro at home in league one? 

Hes always had that nastiness to his game.

Yet it seems like it’s the like of Sam Hutchinson’s getting booked constantly - honest players putting in honest, albeit sometimes late, challenges. But with the likes of Sam they’re always aiming to play the ball over anything else.

The elbow he put in on Borner last night was disgraceful. It was the act of a player who’d maybe been in several tussles with the same player for the previous 70 minutes and he finally snapped...not something you do within a couple of minutes of coming on. Unless, deep down, you’re a twatttttt.