Lee Tomlin - sh*thouse

Who was the better sub - Murphy or Tomlin ? Who influenced the result Nuhiu or Tomlin ? No , I dont like the little sod either and yes we dont get the rub of the green , but we need to deal with it rather than blub about it .

6 minutes ago, alan48 said:

Who was the better sub - Murphy or Tomlin ? Who influenced the result Nuhiu or Tomlin ? No , I dont like the little sod either and yes we dont get the rub of the green , but we need to deal with it rather than blub about it .

I'm not blubbing. 

Just saying he's ***** 

5 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

An old pro that took a swipe at Borner yeah that was clever and old headed wasn’t it , he’s a first class swear word 

absolutely - no one saw it, and I really hope if the ref had, he would have sent him off. He still played us - the foul he 'got' from Murphy's 'nudge' was an example.

When they interviewed him after the game the guy from Sky asked him why he didn't get many starts. Can you imagine the pot bellied melt being able to run for 90 minutes?

That's if he didn't get sent off first.

I buried my head in my hands when he came on, I knew what was coming, he's done it against us so often before.

3 minutes ago, Animis said:

absolutely - no one saw it, and I really hope if the ref had, he would have sent him off. He still played us - the foul he 'got' from Murphy's 'nudge' was an example.

I’m pretty sure the ref saw it 

& if he didn’t the assistants must hsve

and I’d they didn’t the fourth must hsve

it’s called CHEATING 

9 minutes ago, Animis said:

Yes but let’s be right here that was more the ref giving them everything than him being clever 

Horrible twohat but was effective against us. We need a nasty midfielder who can hit a free kick, our midfielders are too powderpuff at times. Invited pressure on us in the second half with the poor substitutes and left us nowhere to go.

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

How do teams bottle opposing players jumping headlong into them to win scandalous free kicks? 

I think you're over exaggerating events - Tomlin was dribbling with the ball, and as always when this is pattern of play is coming to and end with the opposition players converging, there's a coming together.

Luongo's challenge was clumsy and Tomlim went down. In the refs eyes Tomlin was in control of the ball and he is always likely to get the decision.

In my view it was 50/50 and the attacking player, will always make as much out of it as possible. The ref could/should have played on, but he didn't and I wasn't surprised. 

14 hours ago, Philb125 said:

He personifies Colin’s sh1thouse tactics perfectly. It may win you points or games but I’d hate to watch a team of giants falling over in the hope we could hit a totem pole from the free kick. 

horrible team, horrible manager, horrible player! 

but very effective.

17 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

but very effective.

Who Cardiff, Warnock or Tomlin? 

I’m not sure any of the three are very effective: 

- Cardiff by all accounts from my city supporting friends have been woeful all season despite having much of their premiership team still to choose from. 

- Warnock is believed to step aside by Christmas unless he can change their current fate.

- Tomlin plays less minutes than Nuhiu. 

None of that strikes me as very effective. 

• Thanks 1