Keith Stroud

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

People laugh when I mention an agenda but it’s clear to see. Referees work against us to the best of their ability. I don’t know if they don’t like the club or some of the players give them too much stick. But it’s so obvious.

In recent weeks, Sam Hutchinson got booked for being whacked in the ankle by Harry Arter. I mean how can you get that wrong? Arter didn’t get anything for it. 

Jacob Murphy fouled in the box, very obvious. Free kick outside the box given. Costs us a point away at Hull.

Home to Wigan. Fletcher scores a perfectly valid goal, linesman gives offside. Could have cost us three points.

Tonight, well there’s too many to count. The equaliser being the most criminal. Never a foul in the first place and clear obstruction for the goal. Tomlin arguably shouldn’t have even been on the pitch for an intentional elbow on Borner. I’ve seen them given. 

Agenda, no two ways about it. It’s not just one off decisions that go against us, this happens every week and has done for a couple of seasons. Its so clear, it’s almost expected now. 

Yep .

If it's a fair decision against us like the one where Iorfa pulled the player, I'm like, fair enough.

But these are diabolical decisions consistently happening against us.

It's happening too regularly. Starting to think there is something I'm it. 

Horrific referee but then again aren't they all. Refs should be made to explain these decisions and then explain why they don't understand the most basic rules of football. 

Shocker but it's happening every game now, I look forward to watching the referee show when L**ds come to Hillsborough next week.

Just now, A12owl said:

Not in any way am i defending him. I said part way through the game i was wrong and he was rubbish. It was more obvious to the lino what flint was doing and where he was than to the ref giving their respective positions .

No it wasn’t.

The referee was the one who could see that Flint was directly in line with both where the ball was and Dawson.

The linesman cannot see that. He could see Flint was in an offside position but so could the rest of the world.

It meant Dawson could not see the ball being kicked due to a player stood in an offside position.

15 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

This is something we need to change.

Given more fouls away this season than any other team.

We are so naive 

But we also have one of the best defences. A lot of the fouls we gave away were quite a way out, near the touchline. And generally we're pretty comfortable defending balls being played in from there. We wouldn't be the first team to use it as a tactic to stop the opposition building more dangerous attacks, even if we might have gone overboard with it today.

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Stroud is smaller than Bannan so by taking the angles where he was at trying to look over the defenders he wasn't in a good position to see Flint. If the decision is offside or interfering with play that's what would decide which official was responsible. Ref doesn't give offsides.  Lino couldn't see to give interference. 

It should have been disallowed on both counts. 

So you are telling me he couldn’t see man mountain Aden Flint doing star jumps from 15 yard away. He knew exactly where he was.

No wonder he got so much wrong if his eyes are that bad

Refs are bent

Been saying it for years

It will never even it’s self out over a season

They are corrupt and it’s probably down to betting

Theres no other explanation for so many years of terrible officiating at our matches

Nobody can be that bad at their chosen profession 

They have to be bent

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Refs are bent

Been saying it for years

It will never even it’s self out over a season

They are corrupt and it’s probably down to betting

Theres no other explanation for so many years of terrible officiating at our matches

Nobody can be that bad at their chosen profession 

They have to be bent

I used to laugh at this kind of thing  ,but seriously how can you explain how bad the officials have been in our last 2 games  ?. 

When did we last have a  " homer " ?.

So that’s 4 absolute shockers we’ve had in the last 5 games now

Fulham- completely ignoring 90 minutes of sh*thousery

Hull- ignoring a clear penalty 

Wigan- Giving offside for a perfectly good goal

Cardiff- Missing a 6 foot 7 defender doing starjumps infront of Dawson whilst 5 yards offside. Oh and to rub salt in the wounds the scorer shouldn’t have even been on the pitch, after him intentionally elbowing Borner

Did he put a bet on the game being a draw ? 

Did he get a bung from someone ?

Just asking, because haven’t we seen some ridiculously biased referees over the seasons ?

Stroud was just the same when he was at Hillsborough. 

In the past, haven’t we seen some incidents that everyone in the ground has seen apart from the officials ? 

I’m sure that, one day, a top retired referee will, in his biography, expose the corruption surrounding referees and officials. 

I can’t wait for that. 

Re: " The referee "

You know you've seen really, really bad officiating when you see the sample of comments  below, taken from the Cardiff fans site.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:50 pm

maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Have we bribed him?

Seems to bizarrely giving every decision to us. Some great tackles by Wednesday players being given as fouls.

Peltier and Pack should both be in the book as well.

Very, very much so.

I called him a homer. Gave us everything

I would agree.

Really poor from him, wouldn't surprise me if he gets demoted next week.
  • Like 1

You have to be adult about this. Referees make mistakes, mostly genuine. You aren’t going to get every decision.

Give and take, it balances out etc, etc. The game needs referees that can act without fear or favour.

But last nights refereeing team, trying to be objective (I include the linesman) was so diabolical, you have to question their motives.

It was an truly awful performance - for one side only.

Whether he was a homer or just biased against us - I have no idea.

Furthermore, it spoils the game as makes it pointless, because it’s not fair. Enjoyment is replaced by frustration.

• Thanks 1

I wonder if he'll have the balls to apologise to us like he did to Newcastle. Doubtful, it's easy to be sorry when your bad call didn't actually cost a team the game but probably not when it's admitting that he cost a team 2 points.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/05/newcastle-uniteds-bizarre-disallowed-penalty-has-left-everyone/amp/