Westwood injured?

Guest Grez Bez
21 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Doesn’t command his area. Hasn’t come to claim one cross.

Might as well play with no one in the net 

Jesus Christ, wipe your pusssyy mate...

Edited by Grez Bez

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

Yeah because Westwood has been solid as a rock this season .

He's not been at his best this season granted but I think we'd have seen this one out comfortably if Westwood had been in goal?

6 hours ago, bradowl said:

Not first time this has happened with Westwood, disappointing but Dawson is a steady young keeper. 

Or the first time you are right.....last time it happened was away to Bristol City and I was told that Flint gave him a hefty nudge running past him in the warm up with a warning that there was more to come in the game......anyone know where Flint is these days??

1 minute ago, Ian said:

Or the first time you are right.....last time it happened was away to Bristol City and I was told that Flint gave him a hefty nudge running past him in the warm up with a warning that there was more to come in the game......anyone know where Flint is these days??

Oh dear you can do better than that surely lol 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ian said:

And yet there was Westwood keeping Flint (and Ayala) at bay against Middlesbrough away last season.

Thoughts on that?

7 minutes ago, vulva said:

Dawson is a good keeper but his positioning for the freekick is awful. 

I think he was just trying to get a view of ball, struggled with a giant starfish jumping up and down in front of him. 

Maybe we should have put a player on post. 

Edited by bradowl