Jump to content
MuseManMatt08

Live stream tonight?

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if the game tonight is available online via stream? Never had any joy before with a link that doesn't look riddled with viruses.

 

I'm not lucky enough to be going tonight and can't watch Sky Sports later! (No TV's in my place of work...ha)

 

Cheers all! 

 

UTO 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's on the Skysports Football channel so if you have SkyGo you can watch it on a computer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ian_D said:

it's on the Skysports Football channel so if you have SkyGo you can watch it on a computer

 

Nice. Do you need the full Sky Sports package for that feature or just Sky subscription?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, MuseManMatt08 said:

Does anyone know if the game tonight is available online via stream? Never had any joy before with a link that doesn't look riddled with viruses.

 

I'm not lucky enough to be going tonight and can't watch Sky Sports later! (No TV's in my place of work...ha)

 

Cheers all! 

 

UTO 

I hear there is a station called SKY SPORTS that is showing the game if you don't have sky sports most of the pubs in Sheffield do.

 

Sorted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I hear there is a station called SKY SPORTS that is showing the game if you don't have sky sports most of the pubs in Sheffield do.

 

Sorted

I think if you had bothered to read the post you've quoted you'd see your "advice" is useless to the bloke.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MuseManMatt08 said:

 

Nice. Do you need the full Sky Sports package for that feature or just Sky subscription?

Yeah you need the sports package

 

Or the username and password of someone that has

Edited by Ian_D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jon Newsome said:

https://vipbox.live

https://firstsrowsports.tv/soccer

 

My go too websites for streaming, watch pretty much any televised match on these, just close the popups.

Do you have to register? Don’t like giving  my details away to potentially dodgy sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I hear there is a station called SKY SPORTS that is showing the game if you don't have sky sports most of the pubs in Sheffield do.

 

Sorted

 

Not everyone who was born in Sheffield lives there now mate....

 

And as i mentioned i am in work so tonight so don't have access to any TV or 'SKY SPORTS' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stoop said:

Do you have to register? Don’t like giving  my details away to potentially dodgy sites

 

I'll let you try first ha...

 

Let me know how it goes! : D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ian_D said:

it's on the Skysports Football channel so if you have SkyGo you can watch it on a computer

 

Unless it's got Windows 10 as it's operating system, Sky can't be bothered to make it work with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Do you have to register? Don’t like giving  my details away to potentially dodgy sites

 

Not when I've used them but it's Sky on the big slim telly with an Indian takeaway tonight

 

Mint...............Image result for mint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MuseManMatt08 said:

 

I'll let you try first ha...

 

Let me know how it goes! : D 

http://livetv.sx/enx/allupcomingsports/1/

I use this for all live football , if your browser does not allow , Download Opera browser ,and then switch on VPN (next to opera search bar).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

 

Unless it's got Windows 10 as it's operating system, Sky can't be bothered to make it work with that.

 

My laptop pc has Windows 10 os. Sky Go works perfectly on mine.:rolleyes:

Edited by oldtawnyowl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MuseManMatt08 said:

 

Nice. Do you need the full Sky Sports package for that feature or just Sky subscription?

 

I believe that, on Sky Go, you can only watch the content that is covered by your own Sky subscription.:wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

 

Unless it's got Windows 10 as it's operating system, Sky can't be bothered to make it work with that.

works fine for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

 

My laptop pc has Windows 10 os. Sky Go works perfectly on mine.:rolleyes:

 

They must have fixed it, mine works as well now:rolleyes:

 

UAE are 35-3 against Oman :tango:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stoop said:

Do you have to register? Don’t like giving  my details away to potentially dodgy sites

 

No, just go to the football/soccer section, find the game you want, you'll have to close off a few pop ups/tabs but it's good. Vipbox has a really good HD quality option.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jon Newsome said:

 

No, just go to the football/soccer section, find the game you want, you'll have to close off a few pop ups/tabs but it's good. Vipbox has a really good HD quality option.

Cheers. I was going to get a now tv pass but I’ll give this a try first

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...