Live stream tonight?

Does anyone know if the game tonight is available online via stream? Never had any joy before with a link that doesn't look riddled with viruses.

I'm not lucky enough to be going tonight and can't watch Sky Sports later! (No TV's in my place of work...ha)

Cheers all! 

UTO 

41 minutes ago, MuseManMatt08 said:

Does anyone know if the game tonight is available online via stream? Never had any joy before with a link that doesn't look riddled with viruses.

I'm not lucky enough to be going tonight and can't watch Sky Sports later! (No TV's in my place of work...ha)

Cheers all! 

UTO 

I hear there is a station called SKY SPORTS that is showing the game if you don't have sky sports most of the pubs in Sheffield do.

Sorted

31 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I hear there is a station called SKY SPORTS that is showing the game if you don't have sky sports most of the pubs in Sheffield do.

Sorted

I think if you had bothered to read the post you've quoted you'd see your "advice" is useless to the bloke.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MuseManMatt08 said:

Nice. Do you need the full Sky Sports package for that feature or just Sky subscription?

Yeah you need the sports package

Or the username and password of someone that has

Edited by Ian_D

53 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Sorted

Not everyone who was born in Sheffield lives there now mate....

And as i mentioned i am in work so tonight so don't have access to any TV or 'SKY SPORTS' 

18 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Unless it's got Windows 10 as it's operating system, Sky can't be bothered to make it work with that.

My laptop pc has Windows 10 os. Sky Go works perfectly on mine.:rolleyes:

Edited by oldtawnyowl

1 hour ago, MuseManMatt08 said:

Nice. Do you need the full Sky Sports package for that feature or just Sky subscription?

I believe that, on Sky Go, you can only watch the content that is covered by your own Sky subscription.:wacko:

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

Do you have to register? Don’t like giving  my details away to potentially dodgy sites

No, just go to the football/soccer section, find the game you want, you'll have to close off a few pop ups/tabs but it's good. Vipbox has a really good HD quality option.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Jon Newsome said:

No, just go to the football/soccer section, find the game you want, you'll have to close off a few pop ups/tabs but it's good. Vipbox has a really good HD quality option.

Cheers. I was going to get a now tv pass but I’ll give this a try first

• Like 1