Cardiff - V- Wednesday OMDT

Cardiff - Owls Prediction  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Can we get something from Cardiff?

• Cardiff win
    • Draw
    • Owls win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/10/19 at 18:45

Just now, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Loving how our two centre backs kept splitting wide, Hutchinson dropping in between them and the full backs pushing up, Cardiff haven't had a clue how to deal with it

No, but the referee has.

I hate when Commentators get on about Hutchs' yellow cards i'm almost screaming at the telly yep his last one was when he got booked for being fouled from from behind 

It must be on reputation, although i do think that its was a yellow offence tonight but not in the context of Peltiers foul and then the guy who left a foot in on Luongo 

Great so far but worried for the second half with Dawson who is playing like he wan't mentally prepared for the match.....Might as well have still been sat on the bench when it came to defending those corners.  Thank god the others were putting in decent challenges and sweeping up

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Hutch has been everywhere on the pitch. Hope hecstays on. Different option as sub now that Luongo already playing. Would be Lee for Hutch and drop luongo back.

Joey would be the obvious replacement unless we are chasing the game

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

Hutch needs t be careful, he's been almost a yard off pace tackling. More measured in the challenge second half. 

Nail on head.

The ref not going to give us FA so don't give him any reason to hit us.

Having said that, Hutch didn't deserve that booking given a couple of theirs have gone unpunished.

I guess the name goes before him, as with FF.

1 minute ago, Jon Newsome said:

We're far better than them on the floor, they are very much a percentage and set piece team, cut out any silly fouls in and around the box and we should be fine. Morrison and Flint are huge at the back, big ask for Fletcher to dominate those two. 

Cameo roll for Attey after 65 mins.

Bags our 2nd.

Bish, bash, bosh.

• Like 2