Pub/Bar showing the match on Friday

5 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

I was just googling where that is but literally can see it from my balcony lol

My post was a bit tongue in cheek, it used to be where the ladies of the night were, not sure about now though as not been for years. 

Thought I'd best let you know, didn't want to be the cause of a divorce lol

Guest Ferkorf
1 minute ago, Womble Owl said:

My post was a bit tongue in cheek, it used to be where the ladies of the night were, not sure about now though as not been for years. 

Thought I'd best let you know, didn't want to be the cause of a divorce lol

There is literally now a place called the Black bull which is a boozer, one with a big screen aswell and a little kebab house on the side. I went in earlier to see what they served up. Got a warm carling and a less warmer chicken kebab. I thought surely someone doesn't think this is good.

I'd have been rather happy with the ladies of the night to be fair lol

2 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

There is literally now a place called the Black bull which is a boozer, one with a big screen aswell and a little kebab house on the side. I went in earlier to see what they served up. Got a warm carling and a less warmer chicken kebab. I thought surely someone doesn't think this is good.

I'd have been rather happy with the ladies of the night to be fair lol

Yea it's a pub mate, the tongue in cheek bit was telling you to go to it, we used to drink in there during the day, you'd go back at night if ya wanted some paid services 

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, Womble Owl said:

Yea it's a pub mate, the tongue in cheek bit was telling you to go to it, we used to drink in there during the day, you'd go back at night if ya wanted some paid services 

I'll see what time mrs goes to sleep lol