Next 6 Games - Let's Do it...

19 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I can't remember the last time we won a game that would put us in genuine contention at the top of the Championship. 

Whenever we have a chance to break into the top two etc, we always, always blow it.

Now that I've said that, I might just have reset the cosmic imbalance caused by your optimism.

:duntmatter:

august Barnsley at home ...

In the last two seasons it’s been our results in this period between October international break and Christmas that have meant we couldn’t be in the playoffs, and resulted in managers being sacked too. it will be interesting to see how we get on this time, with a better manager but a challenging fixture list.  

14 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

I was thinking of going to the next home match, but there doesn’t seem much point now.

With that attitude, probably best that you don't go :tango:

Always said this set of games would show us our true worth. I realise footy is often unpredictable but, personally, I think we should be far higher up the table at the moment considering the relatively straightforward set of games we've already had with regard to mainly not facing the tougher teams in this league. If we can hold or improve our position after these next 6 games then I'll be amazed and really happy!