Next 6 Games - Let's Do it...

16 minutes ago, hangonrose said:
#SkyBetChampionship Strength of Schedule

League leaders #WBA have the easiest run of fixtures in the next 6 games, with 2nd place #NFFC and #FulhamFC close behind. #SWFC have the toughest run of fixtures by far, while #CAFC may find it difficult in the coming weeks.

Toughest based on someones opinion before the start of the season, this definitely seems like its something we should pay attention to

34 minutes ago, JumboRex said:

Toughest based on someones opinion before the start of the season, this definitely seems like its something we should pay attention to

It is still three teams that are in the top five at the moment.

1 minute ago, owlandished said:

Kind of an interesting way to look at things, though wouldn't it make more sense to use the opposites current league position rather than some fictional one presumably assigned at the start of the season?

Think it’s a forecast based on expected goals performance so far

2 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Think it’s a forecast based on expected goals performance so far

Not sure it is. Otherwise PNE would be 1 instead of Leeds. Think it is based on a pundits view on where each team will finish, as predicted at start of season. We are listed as expected to have finished 10th. 

24 minutes ago, taylor said:

If we win at Cardiff on Friday we'll go top of the league. 

I can't remember the last time we won a game that would put us in genuine contention at the top of the Championship. 

Whenever we have a chance to break into the top two etc, we always, always blow it.

Now that I've said that, I might just have reset the cosmic imbalance caused by your optimism.

:duntmatter:

• Thanks 1

Guest Jack the Hat
7 hours ago, JumboRex said:

I was thinking of going to the next home match, but there doesn’t seem much point now.

17 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

Just curious, how did you manage to get a total of 17 points from 6 games? Or have I just been whoosed? 

giphy.gif

I've given you a +1 though, as it's only fair lol

Edited by ChapSmurf
  • Haha 2