Double your money@megastore

Guest Ferkorf

16 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

There's a catch though, if you read the small print then next years kit has to be the same size as the one you've already bought.

The club can't even produce the same size of the previous year

• Haha 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

19 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

There's a catch though, if you read the small print then next years kit has to be the same size as the one you've already bought.

If true then that’s stupid. I’m guessing a lot of people would take up this offer to by their kids kits for Christmas. If you then can’t use the vouchers next year to get them another one then what’s the point?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

If true then that’s stupid. I’m guessing a lot of people would take up this offer to by their kids kits for Christmas. If you then can’t use the vouchers next year to get them another one then what’s the point?

Just buy them a size bigger this year... bit baggy but at least next year this one and then next years will fit spot on :ph34r:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Watch Chansiri announce next year due to the popularity of this season's shirt we won't be changing it lol

Not in modern football shirts are too much of a money spinner not to have a new one every year, I just wish it was not a home and away shirt every season.

There used to be a time when one shirt a season was the norm.

55 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

Couldn't see that bit, all I could see were these conditions regarding redemption of vouchers?

Upon payment the supporter receives a voucher for £122 redeemable on any non-sale items during the same period in 2020 (16 October to 2 November).

Redemption of Voucher Terms and Conditions:
Voucher must be redeemed between 16 October and 2 November 2020 only.
Voucher must be presented with the original till/online receipt.
Voucher can only be redeemed on non-sale retail items only (gift voucher purchases not included). 
Voucher to be spent in one transaction in store only at the Owls Megastore or Meadowhall Store.
No change given or WednesdayCard points allocated for this transaction. 
Vouchers not used within the stated dates will be deemed invalid and unredeemable.
We cannot guarantee that like for like or particular items will be available at the time of redeeming the voucher

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Not in modern football shirts are too much of a money spinner not to have a new one every year, I just wish it was not a home and away shirt every season.

There used to be a time when one shirt a season was the norm.

I know just a joke that cos he's already got the money oh nevermind