Fernando plays for U23s

1 hour ago, Mystic Neg said:

Fingers crossed he's realised there's not much of his career left and he can make one big push towards being remembered as a Wednesday great. Rather than another one that might have been. What is left of this season is his last chance saloon in my opinion. 

Not sure why @A12owl has negged you for this, you’re spot on 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Not sure why @A12owl has negged you for this, you’re spot on 

Some posters on here have tunnel vision when it comes to FF.

Was possibly the best player in the division during his first season, but even his most loyal supporters must admit he has mostly been a dissapointment  since then.

On his day a match winner and like all Wednesday fans hope he recaptures his form while he is still with us.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

Some posters on here have tunnel vision when it comes to FF.

Was possibly the best player in the division during his first season, but even his most loyal supporters must admit he has mostly been a dissapointment  since then.

On his day a match winner and like all Wednesday fans hope he recaptures his form while he is still with us.

Saved me a job there! Cheers! 

5 minutes ago, trev said:

Got a really good feeling regarding FF under Monk.

I think he is going to get him back to his best. 

Ooooh Forestieri!

I'd echo that

I think Monk can get the best out of him.

I do worry though about FF's mindset....basically you kick him and he gets a yellow card for being kicked

he gets a 9 game ban from an a (unproven indiscretion) in a pre season friendly

you wonder if he will come back from that

8 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Don't see where he fits in as things stand.. perhaps impact sub?

It depends on which Forestieri we’re getting, if it’s the good one then he has to be in the team. As the number 10 behind Fletcher, with Harris and (i guess) Reach alongside him. Bannan and Hutch or Luongo as the holding two in midfield

8 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Don't see where he fits in as things stand.. perhaps impact sub?

Maybe at the start bring him on as sub, but a couple of good performances and dare I hope a goal or so the clamour to play him will be hard to resist.

Down to his mindset, hope hes does turn it on as entertainment wise it's been pretty poor pickings so far this season. He really needs to get back to somewhere near his best.

16 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

It depends on which Forestieri we’re getting, if it’s the good one then he has to be in the team. As the number 10 behind Fletcher, with Harris and (i guess) Reach alongside him. Bannan and Hutch or Luongo as the holding two in midfield

The time for him to be able to run hot and cold has gone.. he's got to be at the races every game imo..

3 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Maybe at the start bring him on as sub, but a couple of good performances and dare I hope a goal or so the clamour to play him will be hard to resist.

Down to his mindset, hope hes does turn it on as entertainment wise it's been pretty poor pickings so far this season. He really needs to get back to somewhere near his best.

He's a talent Mycroft.. there's no doubting that.. I get the feeling that Monk won't be patient with him tho.. it's down to him now if he's fit .

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He's a talent Mycroft.. there's no doubting that.. I get the feeling that Monk won't be patient with him tho.. it's down to him now if he's fit .

We have no idea what Monk will feel but you have made pretty clear your feelings.

So hold him to a different standard to oir squad which has blown hot and cold for years.

Dead on