Our social media team

Not exactly exciting, but really think who ever is on social media this year is smashing it.

love all the retro stuff, and some really good videos too I’ve seen on Facebook.

Small things, but for years we have had some embarrassing kit releases and things, this does give a nice feel good factor.

• Like 3

Yep, agree with all this. Other sports teams I follow - Cas RLFC, YCCC, Bristol RUFC - have been doing it well for some time.

I suspect there may be some cynicism, but in the end following a sports team ought to be a bit of fun and that's pretty well it; so if this adds to it for some of us, then that's a good thing

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Yep, agree with all this. Other sports teams I follow - Cas RLFC, YCCC, Bristol RUFC - have been doing it well for some time.

I suspect there may be some cynicism, but in the end following a sports team ought to be a bit of fun and that's pretty well it; so if this adds to it for some of us, then that's a good thing

I can't believe how much better Cas's club shop at xscape is compared to ours. End of the day it's a small town that plays a minority sport but the branding and merchandise is much better

3 hours ago, BowOwl said:

Not exactly exciting, but really think who ever is on social media this year is smashing it.

love all the retro stuff, and some really good videos too I’ve seen on Facebook.

Small things, but for years we have had some embarrassing kit releases and things, this does give a nice feel good factor.

good luck in your performance review ;-)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Why did you pull a perfectly good thread about politics in the matchday section with reasonable death threats and hatred?

It's the international break FFS..

It was a bit robust, I mean I was called an idiot the very thought that I'm an idiot,  somebody wanted Jeremy to have a bullet.  Unless it it escalated after I went to bed it wasn't to bad.  

Must have been a tory who pulled it they were getting a pasting lol .

It was quite a good debate to be fair for OT.

Me an idiot, Pah. 

• Haha 2

Guest Ferkorf

The Forestieri owls foundation video was brilliant. 

Ff: Hello is this Glynn? you are speaking to Fernando Forestieri from Sheffield Wednesday

Glynn: hahahah F##k off

Ff: you have won Five thousand owls foundation

Glynn:  AV'WUN WHAT? 

LOL

20 hours ago, Samurai Blue said:

The difference from last year is that they had horrific luck with injuries. Derek from the Instagram division overstretched while trying to 'Like' a comment and ruptured a tendon. Then there was Stephanie who, while waiting for a video to render, reclined too far and fell backwards through the fire exit. SAG had all the office's access points closed off after that, so staff had to get in via the front window. 

lol brilliant