Nuhiu.. carthorse or misunderstood genius

For those saying try him in midfield or CB - really? Are you serious?

His biggest assets are his touch - quite silky for a big guy - and he does have a bit if an eye for a finish.

However he is so immobile that it doesn't matter how good his other qualities may be, he could never play any other position that point man striker. The guy just cannot run. It's like hes running through thick tar all the time.

If I had to chose between carthorse or genius, it's the carthorse every single time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, steelerian said:

For those saying try him in midfield or CB - really? Are you serious?

His biggest assets are his touch - quite silky for a big guy - and he does have a bit if an eye for a finish.

However he is so immobile that it doesn't matter how good his other qualities may be, he could never play any other position that point man striker. The guy just cannot run. It's like hes running through thick tar all the time.

If I had to chose between carthorse or genius, it's the carthorse every single time.

Are you seriously saying that Borner is better with the ball at his feet?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Salmonbones said:

It will never happen, but if you played Nuhiu in CM for a game, you would see his worth.

Vision and an eye for the pass - or shot.

Like I say, never happen as he's been given the role of striker because of his size, which is unfortunate.   His skillset to me says midfielder.

I completely agree

25 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He'll never be a midfielder..C/H is his natural position.. winning it in the air and bringing it out.. we've gone on for years about linking up with the attack.. this would solve our problems at a stroke imho..

Genius,

why has nobody in our club thought of this, makes you wonder what Bully has been thinking all this time, need to start asking some searching questions of our back room staff.

• Haha 1