Azabaijan 

Czech Republic

Bulgaria

Faroe Islands

Bakino Faso

Madagascar

Albania

a veritable who’s who of World football

Id say for a tiny nation with a side only a few years old beating established sides like the Czechs and Bulgaria is pretty decent . Azerbaijan and albania would have been favourites too. Not sure why you are belittling their achievements just because Nuhiu plays for them . I’m guessing if Hutchinson and Westwood were Kosovan the victories would have been amazing  

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Id say for a tiny nation with a side only a few years old beating established sides like the Czechs and Bulgaria is pretty decent . Azerbaijan and albania would have been favourites too. Not sure why you are belittling their achievements just because Nuhiu plays for them . I’m guessing if Hutchinson and Westwood were Kosovan the victories would have been amazing  

Because he has a total dislike for Atdhe and takes every opportunity to express it.

Sad man.

46 minutes ago, james o connor said:

So basically they’ve won 2 games against proper teams.....and not once have I mentioned any players....I’ve left that to others.......oh, and you obviously didn’t pay attention to any of my posts last year when Westwood wasn’t in the team!

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

According to a thread on here....

Hanging on to and quoting almost every single word he spoke on I follow  commentary last game,

Hes going to be the next Barry Davis so I'm told ?....WTF:

"Look at his face" 

"Just Look at his face" ..... 

• Haha 1