A Nuhiu

27 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Regardless of whom gets credited with the goal, that Kosovo team have shown they're no mugs at international level, so to get in the team and contribute towards his nation scoring is a credit to Atdhe.

Yep, scoring a goal at “international level” against a team that isn’t a Country is a true sign that you’re no mugs......they’ll be beating Stocksbridge Park Steels next 

• Haha 9

21 minutes ago, Ian said:

Yep, scoring a goal at “international level” against a team that isn’t a Country is a true sign that you’re no mugs......they’ll be beating Stocksbridge Park Steels next 

Kosovo’s recent record is more than respectable for a country of their size: P 17, W 11, D 5, L 1, GF 38, GA 17

So yeah I’d say they’re no mugs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Kosovo’s recent record is more than respectable for a country of their size: P 17, W 11, D 5, L 1, GF 38, GA 17

So yeah I’d say they’re no mugs.

I was about to post something similar

One defeat in 17 games (England away)

They deserve a lot of credit as an emerging nation - a bit like Croatia when they got going

Big on national pride but with fewer quality individuals

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

I was about to post something similar

One defeat in 17 games (England away)

They deserve a lot of credit as an emerging nation - a bit like Croatia when they got going

Big on national pride but with fewer quality individuals

Scored 3 away at England too. They're pretty tidy.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

For once could you give him some credit or just say nothing.

For someone who consistently sl*gs Atdhe, why did you open this thread in the first place.

My post was aimed entirely at the team....I made no mention of any players but crack on if it suits your agenda

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

My post was aimed entirely at the team....I made no mention of any players but crack on if it suits your agenda

Haha, I'm way to old for agendas Ian. Just react to what I see at a certain moment, then it's forgotten. There is one agenda that I would love to be a part of though, and would back it with everything I've got.

An agenda tp remove all these hoi polloi politicans around the world and replace them with plain, ordinary folk. Then take the ill gotton gains off them and give them an old age pension to live on. We'd have to give the pension to the underage mob too, cos they'd never be employed with no practical skill at anything but lieing. FFS

11 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Haha, I'm way to old for agendas Ian. Just react to what I see at a certain moment, then it's forgotten. There is one agenda that I would love to be a part of though, and would back it with everything I've got.

An agenda tp remove all these hoi polloi politicans around the world and replace them with plain, ordinary folk. Then take the ill gotton gains off them and give them an old age pension to live on. We'd have to give the pension to the underage mob too, cos they'd never be employed with no practical skill at anything but lieing. FFS

What I love about Owlstalk is that there’s always someone who makes me realise I’m not the maddest  person in the world 

Edited by Ian
  • Thanks 1