Shots taken v Shots conceded

Guest LittleG
13 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I don’t understand this creativity comment that people keep saying...if I’m right we’ve only scored 4/5 less than the highest scoring team in the league (I could be wrong?) and to be honest winnall and fletcher alone could have closed that gap had they taken chances. 

It's all about opinions. I'm not confident going forward with striker back-up options of Nuihu, Winnall and Rhodes; if you are that's fine. I still think we need some pace up front. 

3 hours ago, LittleG said:

It's all about opinions. I'm not confident going forward with striker back-up options of Nuihu, Winnall and Rhodes; if you are that's fine. I still think we need some pace up front. 

I think your a little off topic here mate...I totally agree with your opinion in relation to going forward with Dave, winnall and Rhodes...for me all 3 can go and I have clearly stated my detailed opinion and justification on another thread. Unless we get some youngster on loan who can score goals I can’t see a viable replacement unfortunately. 

The original comment was made about creativity, shots on goal and goals scored. People keep saying we are lacking creativity but as I have said we are only 4/5 goals behind the leading scorers...this alone would suggest we have have been creating chances. I honestly think that our creativity has been inconsistent but it certainly hasn’t been non-existent as some on here bleat on about. Same can be said about finishing...winnall should have scored 2 more and fletcher should have finished a couple of other chances recently. 

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 13:28, CF_Owl said:

If your'e interested in those stats you should check out Experimental361 (https://experimental361.com/). Ben Mayhew does some amazing stuff on there and gives a great insight in to how we're playing. This chart shows we are very close to becoming a good all round team, just need to get the attack firing a little more.

image.png.8c2ed8414a024bf982d989d04e0f099a.png

I'm not sure if this makes me sad but I get a little bit excited when I see statistics visualised like this.

26 minutes ago, clud17 said:

I'm not sure if this makes me sad but I get a little bit excited when I see statistics visualised like this.

I'm sure it does.

(me too though)