Monk’s first 5 games

Good and very promising start for me. 

Seems to like to install a good work ethic and mentality, which were beginning to see coming together at times and is tactically flexible and not afraid to mix things up, whilst not going overboard. 

I'm looking forward to the January window, we may see a glimpse of who he wants and who he's going to try move out. Couple of loan signings in and hopefully a few out too. 

Rhodes off the wage bill either temp or sold would be a good start if possible. 

Winnall needs a run of games, so too the likes of Thornily and Preston, so loans out for them would be good. 

Fingers crossed a left footed left back in either on loan or permanent. 

He does also seem to like to have a bit of a midfield warrior too, so that may 

Be an option and if we CAN shuffle maybe Rhodes and Winnall out a different type of striker, someone mentioned kodja who would be a great shout. 

Don't want to get carried away, especially when I was not very far up the whelmometer when we appointed him.

Results are decent, performances are on the whole professional if not exciting and we seem to go into each game with an individual plan, and that plan is offensive, not defensive.

I want Monk to prove me wrong because I didn't want him, and I have listened to those who said he was a distant coach who rarely was to be found looking in on training, the so called issues with his agent buddy etc - so lets hope these stats continue and I have to eat humble pie and hold my hands up and say it was an enlightened appointment.

No arguments from me yet.