Borner question

12 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

My two cents

We've got a German player who's been in this country for 3 months. Probably never heard of Sheffield United until he moved here. The song for our apparently quite easy going and friendly player is about his tail and how he hates a team he probably hasn't heard of.

In fact, I'd go as far as saying any chant about a Sheffield Wednesday player that includes both Sheffield United and the player in question's tail isn't just a bit sad... it's outright tinpot.

And no, it doesn't offend me.

Ever kissed a girl son?? 

37 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

My two cents

We've got a German player who's been in this country for 3 months. Probably never heard of Sheffield United until he moved here. The song for our apparently quite easy going and friendly player is about his tail and how he hates a team he probably hasn't heard of.

In fact, I'd go as far as saying any chant about a Sheffield Wednesday player that includes both Sheffield United and the player in question's tail isn't just a bit sad... it's outright tinpot.

And no, it doesn't offend me.

It is tinpot but I doubt he actually gives a Shiite mate 

7 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

What a response lol

Tinpot this, tinpot that...like I said the world has become a sad place that has lost its sense of humour!! 

People who are offended by this song need to get a grip on life and a huge sense of realisation....it’s a football song that’s all it is.