January transfer window

39 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Where is this striker meant to come from that is going to get you the goals in this division ? Genuine question given our financial restraints .

A loan player. Someone like Hugill who QPR managed to get. Kodija would be ideal if we could get him. 

Edited by Daizan10

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Winnall+Rhodes out 

striker+full back in

Shows the progress I think we’ve made to the squad, given I’m only suggesting 2 out and 2 in. In the summer this number was about 6 each.

53 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Silvère Ganvoula, 1 in 3 striker, currently 2nd top scorer in 2.Bundesliga. Big, strong & celebrates with a backflip.

Get him in. Scores on debit, celebrates in front of the Kop, boom out for 6 months :bullen::bullen::duntmatter:

2 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I liked that left back at Wigan that we've just played against, Robinson

Antonee Robinson. I also really liked him on Saturday. Thought he was their best player and looked really good going forward. Unfortunately he's only just signed for Wigan from Everton after being on loan. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Owl 44 said:

Antonee Robinson. I also really liked him on Saturday. Thought he was their best player and looked really good going forward. Unfortunately he's only just signed for Wigan from Everton after being on loan. 

I thought he was their best player too

First time I've ever seen him, didn't know his background, but I thought he stood out a mile for them

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 hour ago, Yellowbelly said:

Silvère Ganvoula, 1 in 3 striker, currently 2nd top scorer in 2.Bundesliga. Big, strong & celebrates with a backflip.

He'd probably injure himself fist time he scores knowing our luck.lol

We need to get Rhodes out of the door on a permanent. Even if there’s no fee involved, it would be good for the player and SWFC. Also receptive for Winnall leaving. 

Id look to get a striker in on loan who has pace and to provide us with a different option up top. I really would try and get this best that’s out there for us. Possibly a left back but that maybe is a position we look to address in the summer. 

The squad is balanced and we have Forestieri to come back. 

2 hours ago, Owl999 said:

Where is this striker meant to come from that is going to get you the goals in this division ? Genuine question given our financial restraints .

Id like to see us go for Gayle from the Barcodes on loan if we could afford the wages.

Rid of Rhodes is a priority...

1. Not good enough 

2. Totally lost interest 

sell Winnall for 2m if poss. Not the answer for me, think league 1 player. 

Think we we need a quick striker and quick winger. Harris one side, quick winger other (Murphy not sure up to it as yet) 

Defence n Midfield ok for now.