when do you play leeds away?

When you do, can you tell me if the cheating lobbers rinse you on ticket prices and pull the fire alarm stunt on the team hotel? (although you be close enough to avoid an overnight stay on that hole)

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I'll let you know about the fire alarm thingy mate...as for rinsing folk on prices...I'm finding it hard to climb to the moral high ground..............

we've capped ours I do believe at £30 £40 for a Tuesday is taking the pee

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Don't go mate..Its the only answer... loads of Wednesday stopped going to Leeds when they did it..Then we did it...Leeds fans still sell out....mugs

I've had to give up going away anyway. Long boring medical story. Mates went though £40 plus their dirty shianigans which they don't have to do. Puts a bad taste in the mouth though

1 minute ago, Baggiehy said:

I've had to give up going away anyway. Long boring medical story. Mates went though £40 plus their dirty shianigans which they don't have to do. Puts a bad taste in the mouth though

Sorry to hear that mate..I get to a few a season , due to finance tbh...You ante up for your season ticket...then pick your games away...

Simply can't afford it...I tend to pick grouds I haven't been to for a while...or not at all.

With Wednesdays to and froing up and down the leagues over the past 50 years..There are not many places I haven't been to..I used to go home and away during the 70's 80's and early 90's..It was affordable...for example

Ive been to the Dell...but not St Marys..and Highbury....but not the Emirates..so I tend to just do a tick list

We rinse our own fans, don't worry about that.

Well we try but attendances show 17,000 empty seats.

I was a season ticket holder 2 years ago, when work allowed me to be. Regularly had several mates join me, used to move my seat often to get seats together. 

It became too expensive for them as potg fans, now I'm experiencing their pain, horrendous knowing the guy sat next to paid £23 on South and I'm paying £43.