Borner

Borner certainly didnt look like he lacked height when winning every header going in injury time.

Will be our player of the season and may even sneak into the championship team of the year. I think he has and will continue to be that good.

Also he is left footed aswell.  Hector wasnt so that was also an advantage to having him over Hector here.

On 05/10/2019 at 20:25, ozzieowl said:

Borner is a rock. 

Does lack in height like when Keiffer Moore nearly nodded in. 

He just does it simple and quality.  

He absolutely loves it. 

Fans favourite already. 

Dun't scan, dun't rhyme, and what tune have you put it to ? Dun't think it'll catch on on t'Kop, ozzie. 5/10 for effort though. Keep trying FFS lol 

When he picks up a suspension, I only hope that Lees comes in and gives some serious headaches with a brilliant performance.

Lees has never really had great competition in his time here so far, he's had a few patches where his form wasn't great but on the whole he has been very good for us.

If this competition makes Lees kick on we are laughing.

On 05/10/2019 at 18:28, Ferkorf said:

I hope the club are having a good look around the division he came from see if they can uncover any more gems

Quite a few players have come from Bundesliga 2 and been standout performers in the championship. You only have to look at Huddersfield and Norwich who both got promoted with players who have played in Bundesliga 2.

5 minutes ago, wexowl said:

Between   T  and tea you must be sozzled by now.Expect it's raining your way.:laugh:

Me ??  :ph34r:   I just been having tea and cakes with @2roland2 down in the dressing room somewhere, dude. Absolutely pissingitdown here today, and feckin cold too. 

Just had the Dingle food fest this last weekend and were blessed with the weather. Food fest ran from basically 1pm Saturday to 5pm Sunday. It stopped raining at 1pm Saturday and started again at 5:30 Sunday evening. ( I told 'em I had connections, FFS ) lol 

• Haha 1

I definitely don't see us selling him. I read an interview with him in a German paper just around the time he signed and I got the impression he'd signed a fairly long contract and intended to see it out before then possibly returning to Germany. 

At any rate - what a bloody signing, I love him. The debate about him and Hector isn't really worth getting stuck on, though for what it's worth agree with those rating him slightly above Hector, much as Hector put in some heroic performances last season, we've yet to see Börner show anywhere near the moments of madness Hector occasionally did (think Rotherham away or Hull's third goal at the KCOM).

By far and away the most important difference between Börner and Hector are their transfer fees. Börner is going to be one of those fantastic bargains, Hector likely would have done well for us too but better to leave somebody with money than sense to shell out for him - like Fulham for instance.