Tight At The Top

We are doing just fine, still a new manager and half the team settling in. Win at Cardiff after international break would have us top albeit for a few hours.

Given the upset pre season we really could not expect much more than this. Well done Wednesday! 

7 hours ago, Sensible Soccer said:

All those teams will be lamenting one result that should have given them a few more points. 

I can cope cope with the Hull result. Thought we played pretty well. It’s the Milwall one that grates me against 10 men

We played much better against Millwall than we did at Hull. Any loss against 10-men looks bad, but we had plenty of chances to score in that game and it could have very easily been a comfortable win with a bit more luck.

1 hour ago, Dan™ said:

We played much better against Millwall than we did at Hull. Any loss against 10-men looks bad, but we had plenty of chances to score in that game and it could have very easily been a comfortable win with a bit more luck.

I don’t disagree. Just feels more frustrating. Thought we had 3 great chances at hull and the pen that never was too