Worst offside decision I've ever seen

Stupid incompetence like this that we have to suffer. I was expecting them to score after that. Get another job linesman, preferable one where a keen eye or common sense is needed. 

1 minute ago, Half time Bovril said:

Stupid incompetence like this that we have to suffer. I was expecting them to score after that. Get another job linesman, preferable one where a keen eye or common sense is not acquisition.

Fletcher looks offside from the initial shot, ball flew past him in the keepers eyesight. Interfering with play. That’s from a video I’ve see on Twitter. I was going mental like everyone else initially but, there’s every chance in hindsight the linesman might have got that one right. As for Lee Mason, let’s hope he’s back in the prem soon, completely inept. The blatant handball when their player decided to take a throwing before the ball had gone out was a particular highlight.

9 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

If the player on the line is behind the keeper he doesn't count

It's that right? You need two defensive players between the attacker and the ball, one of which is usually the keeper. If the keeper is advanced of one defender, surely the keeper and the defender are still the two defenders.

I wasn't at the game as I have the flu. Was the keeper possibly further from goal than Fletcher?