Hutch commentating on iFollow

On 06/10/2019 at 21:47, hugeowl said:

He said he asked FF if he was fit 

and he replied “not yet “ 

What is that all about?

Presume he meant match fit as he's hardly played this season. He followed it up by saying he'd got a couple of behind closed door friendlies coming up before the end of the international break. 

On 05/10/2019 at 20:05, A12owl said:

Hutchinson......assistant commentator on ifollow.... superb. A 10 from me. Even corrected Rob O'Neill that Wigan had brought Pilkington on as sub. 

Very eloquent and gave some insight into behind the scenes stuff. 

He's found his vocation after he hangs up his boots. 

That's a plan B in my eyes - I'd bloody love Hutch to do his badges in our youth system and end up as manager. The bloke's a legend.

I loved it when Hutch was talking about Borner, he mentioned how cultered Borner was just as Borner stepped up to break up an attack, it was the start of the move that led to our goal, Borner carried on running and Hutch commentated "where's he going?" as Reach layed the ball back for Luongo, Boner was up with play, goodness knows what would have happened if Wigan had cleared the ball.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

4 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I loved it when Hutch was talking about Borner, he mentioned how cultered Borner was just as Borner stepped up to break up an attack, it was the start of the move that led to our goal, Borner carried on running and Hutch commentated "where's he going?" as Reach layed the ball back for Luongo, Boner was up with play, goodness knows what would have happened if Wigan had cleared the ball.

No chance, no team in the world could stop someone that calm and direct... like a Panzer is our Julian

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I think the confusion Borner caused in the Wigan defence made the space for Luongo to score.

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

At what exactly ?......

I think it's a term used to describe someone who sports a 12", (or longer ) internal inspection probe, OG.  When the Tactical Womens' Alert Team see one of them looming , they tend to say, "What a leg end.".       FFS :biggrin:

See.... I do know something, :unsure:

33 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I think it's a term used to describe someone who sports a 12", (or longer ) internal inspection probe, OG.  When the Tactical Womens' Alert Team see one of them looming , they tend to say, "What a leg end.".       FFS :biggrin:

See.... I do know something, :unsure:

That may be ...

And good luck to the lad and the incumbent recipient WTF:

But seriously......."A Legend" !!!!

16 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Joey would have covered him ...I thought he was excellent in the defensive midfield  role .best I've seen him play .

5 hours ago, torryowl said:

Joey would have covered him ...I thought he was excellent in the defensive midfield  role .best I've seen him play .

As Hutchinson also said in his commentary he and Joey are there to do the jobs that have to be done. They are not as glorious as Bannan's job is, that's why they dont get the same praise that he does.