230 members have voted

1. 1. Bounce back or fade away

• Wednesday Win
    • Draw
    • Wigan Win

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, jimbob 13 said:

Just hoping we get a ref who actually knows what he’s doing

Anything else you'd like? Gold plated unicorn horn? Moon on a stick? Might as well hope for it not to go dark before tomorrow. 

Not confident at all today. Been fed up about footy since Tuesdays capitulation and general woefulness. Concerned that the old Wednesday way is coming back. 

Having said that, watched my lad this morning for Sheffield Boys and they had a good, hard fought win so my footballing happiness level is higher than it was. No Wednesday prediction for me cos I always blame myself for predicting if we lose. 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Happy with that line up. Joey isn’t as bad as some on here make out, and IMO does a better job at mopping up than Hutch (who just fouls his man). Joey sat back and Luongo pushing forward 

Joey is terrible, by far and away the worst player in our squad, he is like a kid in the playground, he sees the ball and just runs after it, no idea positionally, constantly leaves the Centre Halves exposed and cannot pass, other than that he is alright.

Just now, latemodelchild said:

Anything else you'd like? Gold plated unicorn horn? Moon on a stick? Might as well hope for it not to go dark before tomorrow. 

Not confident at all today. Been fed up about footy since Tuesdays capitulation and general woefulness. Concerned that the old Wednesday way is coming back. 

Having said that, watched my lad this morning for Sheffield Boys and they had a good, hard fought win so my footballing happiness level is higher than it was. No Wednesday prediction for me cos I always blame myself for predicting if we lose. 

Supporting Wednesday (or any club really) is generally a wave, up and down up and down until you die. Not worth getting too down about it tbh mate 

Just now, royalowlisback said:

Joey is terrible, by far and away the worst player in our squad, he is like a kid in the playground, he sees the ball and just runs after it, no idea positionally, constantly leaves the Centre Halves exposed and cannot pass, other than that he is alright.

Think you’re getting him mixed up with Hutch, who spends the game chasing the ball and fouling his opponent. Joey mops up generally well 

I want to see us play some high possession Chuckle Brother football today.

Similar to early Carlos style, but with the option to spring McGeady / McManaman Harris when the opportunities arise 

No doubt, if we don't win today, Bannan will be blamed ... Just as Brunt was, when he was surrounded by inferior players 

Midweek games, will always play like 8pm is past our bed time. More positive about Saturday games

Edited by camffiti

I quite like the line up, three differing Centremids that all bring their own qualities, fletcher supported by Harris & Reach. Murphy and Lee sat on the bench to bring on. Not sure why so many grumbles if I’m honest.