Wednesday - V - Wigan OMDT

How will we get on against Wigan?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Bounce back or fade away

• Wednesday Win
    • Draw
    • Wigan Win

This poll is closed to new votes

What a great position to enter the break if we secure 3 points. The result will affect the mood of us fans and on the training ground for two weeks. Come on lads get it done.

Fascinated to see if it’s back to 433 or 442. Arguments for both. I think Monk may take the view that Fletcher as lone-striker with a freshly recovered ankle might be a risk too far, and will give him Adthe to share the load.

Luongo SURELY to start, because if not today, why is he here?

In Tom’s absence the defence picks itself.

Reach and Harris will surely start, though Murphy had his best 20 minutes for months.

I’m very optimistic today. Don’t see us mullering them, but hopefully a sound 2-0, with Fletcher and Reach both scoring.

Got to miss the flipping match. Taking son to uni down South. Radio for me on the way back. Disaster. 

Edited by Holmowl

Splendid OMDT once again Snoots, much appreciated. I do miss the antics of Stubbs and the Nuns Chuff however...

I really hope for a win with a big goal margin today. I've a feeling it's going to be a tight league this season and that goal average will be important come the end. 

4-0 please. 

Great OMDT Snoots....

Fletch and Dave combo needs to be tested again, it was very promising and both have their strengths as well as physicality...looking forward to Fessi in a free role behind these two..instead of Winnall or Rhodes or even Reach at the moment..

we cant lose two on the spin if we are to be contenders.

COME ON WEDNESDAY.

well, according to the bookies, Forest are losing today + Charlton will lose + Preston or Bristol slip up - we will 100% win 3-0 (that is a fact) and thats us in the playoffs for the break. Thank you, good night and god bless :biggrin:

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I'm in positive mood.

The manager clearly has a long term vision.

In the short term it's about doing the basics well and getting points any which way. 

Is it just me that feels a bit flat since Tuesday night?

Its all too ‘ Wednesday way ‘ at the moment.

I think you always hope that a new manager will come in and consign those traditional failings to history.

It’s early I know but it’s not really happened yet.

Lost a Cup match we could have won by making wholesale changes. Lost an away match on a wet Tuesday night that we could have won.

It’s the Wednesday way??

So today we’ve got the classic . The team that has only won one away match since 1956.

Please, Garry, get it sorted.

Im sensing mid table and not promotion charge at the minute.

Obviously a big win and it’ll be HMS PTL in our house tonight.

Its the Wednesday way after all.