230 members have voted

1. 1. Bounce back or fade away

• Wednesday Win
    • Draw
    • Wigan Win

This poll is closed to new votes

Not great, but I'll take that.

Reverse of the Hull game.

Thing is, we can play better than what we've shown so far.

A healthy return of points with 11 games gone.

Onwards and upwards.

We're doing fine at the minute, got to stay with the pack going into January and hopefully get the right players in to push us on a bit. 4 clean sheets from 11 games is the most pleasing thing, we're definitely a solid team just need a bit more at the other end.

1 minute ago, Jon Newsome said:

We're doing fine at the minute, got to stay with the pack going into January and hopefully get the right players in to push us on a bit. 4 clean sheets from 11 games is the most pleasing thing, we're definitely a solid team just need a bit more at the other end.

I think one or two additions and we'd be in with a real shot.

Just now, SiJ said:

I think one or two additions and we'd be in with a real shot.

Definitely, the league is so balanced this year it really is anyone's to take. We just have to keep beating the teams we should be beating and turn these losses into the odd draw.

Long way to go, but at least the team seems to be able to pick up a few wins now.

Not so long ago it felt like we'd lose every game. 

We are not at the level that we were four years ago, but then I'm not sure the division as a whole is. 

There is a opportunity for this team if they want to take it. What will make the difference is having that knack of stringing three to four wins together in a row. 

Can they do it? Time will tell. 

I know the Hull game was a disappointment, but in this league every team is gonna have them.

Today was a typical example of how hard it is.

Wigan showed little threat, but had they took a couple of chances it could have gone wrong.

Wednesday stepped it up second half and the goal always looked like coming.

Borner was absolutely faultless at the back..my MOM...Fletcher the same up front

• Like 1

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Scrappy win but will take it. 

Officials flipping useless 

I might be wrong, but out wide on the South, Bannan just totally ignored his whistle for whatever and played on..The ref thought "fair enough" and waved it on...f.ookin' hilarious!

12 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I might be wrong, but out wide on the South, Bannan just totally ignored his whistle for whatever and played on..The ref thought "fair enough" and waved it on...f.ookin' hilarious!

Not to mention the clear handball which the spineless linesman gave as a throw despite it never going out. Where the fizz do they find these cretins?