Charlton game moved to 12:30 for SKY

Damn. Trains were already shaping up to be a bit of a 'mare for this one due to engineering works and higher prices than normal on the other routes but the early kick off and being on Sky will probably lead to me giving it a miss now.

Edited by alanharper
typo

It’s always been a good away day has Charlton 

Shame it’s an early kick off 

Thanks greedy chairmen 

2 hours ago, Stevebrucebarmyarmy said:

Ye I was looking at trains this morning and they all seemed very expensive even from donny wondered why

same for England Montenegro on the 14th November. Trainline trying to charge 300 odd quid, flipping joke. 

5 hours ago, flo said:

Charlton don't like us for some reason. They are like Brighton. 

Had a great and friendly away day there when Lita scored. Thought their fans were friendly and hospitable

11 hours ago, Stevebrucebarmyarmy said:

Wont let me change my username says only allows you to change it once every 365 days!

Start again on a new profile? 150 posts in 7 years, it's not like you'd be burning down the National Archives   lol :Chansiri:

(not that I'm jealous of you obviously having a life, unlike some of us!) :ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

cant see many at all going now,im sure we would have sold out a 3pm kick off ,but at 1230 and no trains that day sheff to London st panc . the only way to get there is via Doncaster to king cross or via midlands either way will cost 2 to 3 times what you would have paid on a normal Saturday , and any1 still going by train due to extra times getting there and early kick off you might be lucky to get a late breakfast and a quick pint before the game. 

Looks like I’m the only one happy with this. Couldn’t go as it stood so at least I get to see the game now. Thank you sky ( things you never thought you would say!!!)

15 hours ago, torres said:

It’s always been a good away day has Charlton 

Shame it’s an early kick off 

Thanks greedy chairmen 

Do you think chansiri should pull us out of the televised deal with sky ?......

23 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Do you think chansiri should pull us out of the televised deal with sky ?......

I think anyone that blames Sky should look nearer to home.

The chairmen are happy to take the money, ours in particular doesn’t think twice about passing the money back to supporters in terms of ticket prices.

Sky pay the money so have every right to play games when suits them, clubs couldn’t care less about supporters