Best Championship 11 for September

1 hour ago, tarn owl said:

According to whoscored.com, skysports have put it on their website. 3 of our players in the team. Bazza, Fletch, Reach. Well done lads. :ph34r: now awaiting Reach reaction from those with an axe to grind.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11823833/championship-team-of-the-month-for-september

skysports-championship-team-of-the-month_4791278.jpg

Please tell me Derby’s keeper is called Kanger?

• Haha 6

Amazing how others view your players.

Fletcher was a shoe-in.

But if you read OT Bannan and Reach have been dire.

They’ve both been below their best but are still highly appreciated/feared by opponents.

9 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Amazing how others view your players.

Fletcher was a shoe-in.

But if you read OT Bannan and Reach have been dire.

They’ve both been below their best but are still highly appreciated/feared by opponents.

I can’t think of any club in this division who would love to have Bannan into their team. We have some super muppet fans... don’t we though :duntmatter:

5 minutes ago, Spookone said:

I can’t think of any club in this division who would love to have Bannan into their team. We have some super muppet fans... don’t we though :duntmatter:

I think you got your negatives wrong.

• Haha 1

"It was an impressive month for the Owls under new boss Garry Monk, with Reach returning to haunt former club Middlesbrough. The versatile midfielder scored one goal and assisted another back at the Riverside, firing off nine shots over three appearances."

"A fan favourite at Wednesday for good reason, Bannan was at his best last month, registering assists in victories over Huddersfield and Middlesbrough. The Scot also made eight tackles as the Owls flew up the table with seven points from nine."

"Continuing his impressive start to the season, Fletcher completes a trio of Wednesday players in the XI having scored in wins at Huddersfield and Middlesbrough. The striker led the line superbly, winning 18 aerial duels and bringing others into play for the Owls."