Losing to Hull last night is okay..........

When Newcastle got promoted they lost their first two games and still got promotion that season, so losing 4 games in a season isn’t the end of the world. We just need to start winning from now onwards.  Forestieri & Lees back after the break will help with that, plus the players are getting 2 weeks of  Intense Monkage. We’ll be alright 

No team in this league is like (damned) Liverpool in the PL currently.. 1st and 9th separated by 3 pts. Out of a possible 33 pts, top spot has 22, we're on win behind on 19, best points start we've had in 5 seasons if I remember that chart Dom put up on Twitter correctly. Anything is possible, the season is long and game's not over simply because of a loss in this league.

On 05/10/2019 at 01:56, trumbullowl said:

When Wilkie took us up we started the season something like 13 games unbeaten then lost at Palace. And that game bothers him to this day!

So it can't be alright to lose at Hull!

Fulham.

When Wilkie took us up we started the season something like 13 games unbeaten then lost at Palace. And that game bothers him to this day!

10 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Fulham.

Apologies, just checked and you are correct.  I can only play the Senior card.

It was 16 league games unbeaten plus 2 cup games v Darlington unbeaten.
I don't get out much.

• Thanks 1