Adam Reach

8 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Hes still busy trying to tell people hooper was poo in the other section, he wouldn’t know a footballer if someon ecame up and dropped messi or ronaldo on his toes

The same Hooper who we let go is this?

The same Hooper who no one in England wants?

Or is this a different stats based Hooper?

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Told you many times before I only neg things if I do t agree or think people are being stupid, that’s why you get negged lots by me because you just troll and it’s quciker than me replying g to every troll comment you make. 

As for being Adam reach, I very much doubt he would give much time to people like you and torres, he will be too busy worrying about the amount of tackles he doesn't make and not getting picked for it 

I think if you think I'm a troll you have some ego issues. You think I'm just sat here posting that he hasn't been playing well enough for the sake of it, you think I'm lying to get people angry? You think in real life I think he's playing well?!

Here is what Monk says about his defensive work. He can't throw him under the bus but reading between the lines he's not happy with his efforts overall so far.

Screenshot_20191008-175034.png

Screenshot_20191008-175052.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

The same hooper who was our best striker before a massive injury?  The one who again you were shown wrong when you said he had been injured his entire career, another one stats made you look silly on?

it just shows how silly you are when you can’t acknowledge his talent and form before the injury. You really must have buttons for eyes

So is that a yes to the same bloke we didn’t want and no one else does??

Guest Grez Bez
4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

The same hooper who was our best striker before a massive injury?  The one who again you were shown wrong when you said he had been injured his entire career, another one stats made you look silly on?

it just shows how silly you are when you can’t acknowledge his talent and form before the injury. You really must have buttons for eyes

I can never take you seriously as you always get so personal. 

Makes me think your a bit emotional

Edited by Grez Bez

6 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

We all want improvements mate, some of us are just a little more realistic in life about how much improvement is available  with this club and where we are and always have been

And so we should, and my suggestions are, thought through, and generally realistic  In this particular instance, although we are making good progress, the attacking part of our game needs work Now I’m not suggesting we go out and buy whoever, but more thought needs to be given to getting the right blend in attack  In the past, that hasn’t been the case, despite throwing stupid amounts of money at it Back then I cautioned against that ad hoc approach to recruitment, much to the annoyance of plenty on here, who thought we would rip up the league.  What I’m saying is, the blend is wrong up front, but there isn’t an obvious answer from within, although the return of Forestieri might help. If not, we can make the adjustments needed in January, by using the loan market. 

26 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Do you actually read mine or any other posters comments at all? Or do you just argue for arguments sake?

is he in his best form ? No and I do t think anyone has said he is, in fact pretty much everyone agrees he could be playing better.

is he still outperforming most of the squad? Yes he is even during a poor run of form ( by his standard )

do all players have poor runs of form? Yes they do even my legends Nillson and Sheridan. 

Can stats that show a player for player for key parts ey parts of the game be misleading? If taken in small isolation he’s but not with the amount of info we have given. 

Its like trying to educate pork, you have all the facts laid right before you and you still refuse to see. 

I admire your patience here @2roland2 I really do! But think I’ll Follow some old school advice of ‘never row with an idiot, they’ll only bring you down to their level’. 

The stats are there for all to see: 

- Tackles more than any other attacking player. 

- Creates more chances than all bar Bannan.

- Shoots more than all bar Fletcher

- Joint top assist provider despite not taking indirect free kicks or corners (that contribute quite a few of this years goals)

This while playing below par. It’s just his below par is 7/10 where as others below par is 4-5/10. 

Edited by Philb125
  • Thanks 1

Guest Grez Bez
17 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Sorry lsowls I will make sure I post more memes and stupid comments about how poo our best players are in future and then you can take me more seriously 

Take a step back, people won't always agree with you.

For what it's worth I like Reach, clearly one of our better players and his flexibility is an asset.

Not been great this year and needs to own that spot in the wing as we are far too reliant on Harris

27 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Now read that back, “ will they reach that every game? Probably not”. 

The whole comme o me ts is based around him not being at his best so far this season, not one person has said he is not one..... but even not at his current best he’s tracking back and tackling and creating and passing accuracy is as hit as the best players. 

As for trolling it isn’t me who you troll pretty much any thread you can , im just pointing g out your the one who does it most on this site, 

thats what you do, and tbf most trolls are funny you do t even bring humour.  Like i said though back to reach, and let’s not talk about me and you 

I think it ironic you continuously call me a troll yet you're the one who is in the red which is usually an indicator of a troll.

It is not trolling to have the opinion that Reach is performing poorly and agree with many other fans who feel the same way. If you think that is trolling are you suggesting that your opinion is so correct that to disagree could only be a troll?!

You've also just said somebody else is an idiot and that it's stupid to continue the debate. Those of us on the side in this topic of not rating Reach have debated nicely, you're the one throwing the insults about.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Ahhh the old negs argument. lol 

i take that about as seriously as I take people’s football knowledge on here , with zero creativity. Some peopl heave 10k like from posting memes and making silly comments so I’m not sure that part of your argument is justified. 

As for you being the site troll, you are, it’s not an argument it’s a fact, you jump in every thread and go against the grain, football related or not, you just enjoy trolling. It really is that simple. As I said before I only argue back with people who insult me , and tbf  being called Roland rat and a few other things well before any of my comebacks then....... btw I wasn’t the one quoting idiots.... it was a quote a very well known quote from Phil, but ey ho again it suits your argument.....

also so once again I’m going to say I’m leaving this thread , your in full troll mode now, and after I have mentioned about getting back to the reach topic 3 or 4 times each time you have tried to engage me as the poster to try and get more bites.  If your going to do it use some humour because otherwise it’s dull.  

For now now I think I’m blocking you if the options still available because it’s dull watching you troll. 

Enjoy your day

I don't feel im going against the grain with Reach. He is a player that clearly divides opinion. And I definitely hope I am proved wrong and you right because he's our player.