Adam Reach

3 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

He just didn’t seem bothered if he gave the ball away .

This is what really annoys me when he plays like that.

Everybody has bad games but for gods sake take a bit of responsibility 

I’d rather he put it behind him rather than dwell on it tbh.

He missed a couple of chances tonight but he kept buying a ticket...more than can be said for a couple of others 

No bite, no confidence, zero intensity. 

He was bloody woeful tonight. 

Every time he got the ball, it was pretty much nailed on he would lose it. 

Have always stuck up for him, but my patience is wearing thin. 

25 minutes ago, whatdial said:

So was Bannan, nuhiu, Hutchinson, Harris and Winnall. Poor display all around tonight.

We just looked lathargic and missed Fletchers presence massively. 

Iorfa at fault for the goal too. Poor positioning and shouldn’t be getting caught under it.

Not just Reach having a shocker.

Some were worse than others and Reach was very poor and Harris ineffective. To be fair he is at least getting on the end of things which is more than can be said of others tonight, I'd be more worried I guess if he was just totally anonymous.

Winnall isn't looking a top half champ striker either sorry to say, we need better than him.

Iorfa may have been at fault for the goal but he was excellent yet again otherwise. 

Fletch was hugely missed, showing we are lacking another quality striker. Hopefully FF can fill the void as we need something different.

Would like to see Luongo given a go sat over Hutch who shouldn't be able to walk into the team if he's not performing at his best.

Edited by swfc-dan

He’s still chipping in the odd assist and obviously he got off the mark on Saturday, but his inability to grab games by the scruff of the neck and get us going is massively frustrating for a player of his talent

It’s like he’s too polite to be a footballer, he needs to get some aggression in his game

3 minutes ago, Stoop said:

He’s still chipping in the odd assist and obviously he got off the mark on Saturday, but his inability to grab games by the scruff of the neck and get us going is massively frustrating for a player of his talent

It’s like he’s too polite to be a footballer, he needs to get some aggression in his game

Lots of people have been saying he needs to be more aggressive for a very long time, it's never going to happen.

17 minutes ago, SiJ said:

No bite, no confidence, zero intensity. 

He was bloody woeful tonight. 

Every time he got the ball, it was pretty much nailed on he would lose it. 

Have always stuck up for him, but my patience is wearing thin. 

yep, that's about where I'm at.

1 minute ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Reach was poor but he never hid.

Palmer, Hutch, Harris, Winnall, Lee were far worse

Lee was worse? I think I saw a different game where the last substitution was somehow so bad he was worse than a guy who was terrible for 90 minutes 

1 minute ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Go one then ... name the games where he’s performed at the level he can 

Go back and look at the posters username, who initially posted it, my bad attempt at humour.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Standidno said:

Was he poo or was he the only one who looked threatening and because he didn’t produce when in position it made him look bad?

what did Harris do? 

Ridiculous post.

He was poor.

Misplaced several passes.

Snatched at the big chance at the end.

Poor decision to shoot whilst off balance when he won the ball back in a good area.

Picked the wrong pass when we had a break away on two occasions.

For me it's his decision making that constantly let's him down. Not sure how much that can improve at his age.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

3 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

He was poor.

Misplaced several passes.

Snatched at the big chance at the end.

Poor decision to shoot whilst off balance when he won the ball back in a good area.

Picked the wrong pass when we had a break away on two occasions.

For me it's his decision making that constantly let's him down. Not sure how much that can improve at his age.

He's had his fare share of games and apart from the odd brilliant goal has failed to deliver any consistency, time to be replaced. 

We’ve got players in this squad who we will be praising one game then making excuses for them in the next three or four forever and a day and Adam Reach is one of them. The fact of the matter is that these players have had enough chances under several managers and they are in fact part of the problem. They need to be moved on, it’s what’s best for Wednesday and it’ll probably be best for them as well.

• Thanks 1