Hull match on sky

5 minutes ago, Tudders said:

Thanks mate. So if I download nowtvplayer, do you buy individual matches then?  I’ve seen Now Tv Sky Sports pass, do I not need that then?

You don't want NowTV for tonight. See my post above. You want iFollow via SWFC website if you want to watch it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tudders said:

Thanks mate. So if I download nowtvplayer, do you buy individual matches then?  I’ve seen Now Tv Sky Sports pass, do I not need that then?

I might have confused you, tonight you dont need sky or nowtv, you can just go to the match page on swfc and purchase the match, for other times when you dont have sky you can buy a nowtv pass.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, daleblue said:

I might have confused you, tonight you dont need sky or nowtv, you can just go to the match page on swfc and purchase the match, for other times when you dont have sky you can buy a nowtv pass.

Doesn’t take much mate!! Thanks i understand now :image:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

iFollow is accessed via the official SWFC site, and because tonight's game isn't at home OR on a Saturday afternoon, a video feed is available to UK viewers for a tenner. (

I understand the Saturday afternoon but I am not sure the fact of an away/home red button game makes any difference does it Mr Tom ?

1 hour ago, poite said:

Dont waste your money with iFollow. £10 is a complete rip off. The service is awful. Cuts out and forces you to reload every 3 minutes

I've got an ifollow subscription as I'm currently living in France. Have watched the last two games without any issues.

Appreciate the service will now turn to poo for me.

2 hours ago, northeastowl said:

Match is definitely available on the sky sports app.

I have the sky sports mobile tv app and it's not on there. I've just downloaded the sky sports app and to watch it using that you have to subscribe to sky sports

17 minutes ago, Twaddle said:

I understand the Saturday afternoon but I am not sure the fact of an away/home red button game makes any difference does it Mr Tom ?

No, not as such. Sky 'red button only' games *aren't ever* available via a NowTV pass, AFAIK.

Separate issue, games that *can* be streamed on iFollow for UK Owls fans must be away from Hillsborough AND not taking place on Saturday afternoons, as I understand it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, uptheowls69 said:

Is the Wednesday Tap still open midweek to watch it there, anyone know?

I don’t think it is - only home match days only it’s open - I don’t think they or any other pubs are now allowed to show matches via red button any more 

19 minutes ago, darra said:

I have the sky sports mobile tv app and it's not on there. I've just downloaded the sky sports app and to watch it using that you have to subscribe to sky sports

Yeah you have to be subscribed to Sky. Either through Sky direct or Virgin Media.

1 minute ago, northeastowl said:

Yeah you have to be subscribed to Sky. Either through Sky direct or Virgin Media.

I'm subscribed to sky but not sky sports so cannot watch tonight. As they say the devils in the detail

4 hours ago, Watto said:

Nah , £33 , pis.sing down with rain and an hour's drive , I'll watch it at home ( reyt part timer I know ) .

1st game I will have missed tonight this season inc pre season uk games . not paying £53 for me n kid and having to drive in this horrid weather , this is all to do with having 5 international breaks a season that's 70 days of no football in a season then you get 5 games in 13/14 days . why cant they go back to old rule of having 3 plus players away on international duty then you can rearrange your game , having games on Saturday is far more appealing than tues night in the winter months ,and away from home are near impossible to get to unless you take time off work and pull kids outa school .plus you cant have a drive with trains a no go with night games(apart from derby) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Don't understand that.

I have full Virgin package the same, that includes Sky and BT sports and no issue using red button.

Are you sure you're on the correct SKY sports channel ? 503 but only comes on a couple of minutes before kick and no replays.

Will wear out said red button pressing it for all I'm worth tonight .Thanks. Living in Ireland Sky Sports comes in on channel numbers 430 to 450. But will trawl between them.Thanks again.(503 in reserve)

10 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

I’ve purchased it but SAG have told me I have enter through my living room door and exit through the dining room...surely this can’t be right?

Hide the beer on the way in for Christ sake. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I'm on my hols so no sky have had a punt with I follow...have took my money just hope they deliver ......I take it I just go on the website at 7-40 and click on i follow.

Yep, though I'd give it a bit longer than five minutes before to make sure it's all working as it can get a bit temperamental logging in etc, at least for me! Once it starts up you should be golden. Just click on the live video link.

Guest Ferkorf

Well at least we have all had a worthwhile I-Player education today.

I'll certainly be checking it out tonight see how I get on

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

I'm on my hols so no sky have had a punt with I follow...have took my money just hope they deliver ......I take it I just go on the website at 7-40 and click on i follow.

If you go on now it should be showing the pitch and a message saying something like “Your match follows shortly”.

Compare with what other ifollowers on here can see on their screen. Don’t leave it until 7.40 to find out you’ve missed a step.