Hull match on sky

11 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Tickets are available on night if anyone still fancies it. 

No increase on initial price. 

Nah , £33 , pis.sing down with rain and an hour's drive , I'll watch it at home ( reyt part timer I know ) .

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, erickpottsfc said:

Am I right in thinking that this match is available to watch on iFollow for UK based viewers?

How good is the coverage?

I've bought it, expensive compared with now tv pass, good coverage, depending on wifi which will be hit and miss due to bad weather, but a bit behind.

4 hours ago, Watto said:

I know the game is available on sky sports tonight via the red button , has anyone watched on the app previously for midweek games , as it's not available via sky go as no red button facility ? 

Thanks in advance 

3 hours ago, Ian_D said:

This match is on the SkyGo app, according to Sky

Red button is not available on the sky sports app. Not sure about the sky go app but got to say I doubt it

Just tried the Sky go app. Says you have to have a sky sports subscription to view which sort of defeats the object 

Edited by darra

24 minutes ago, darra said:

Red button is not available on the sky sports app. Not sure about the sky go app but got to say I doubt it

Just tried the Sky go app. Says you have to have a sky sports subscription to view which sort of defeats the object 

Match is definitely available on the sky sports app.

1 hour ago, erickpottsfc said:

Am I right in thinking that this match is available to watch on iFollow for UK based viewers?

How good is the coverage?

27 minutes ago, daleblue said:

I've bought it, expensive compared with now tv pass, good coverage, depending on wifi which will be hit and miss due to bad weather, but a bit behind.

You sure?

I thought it was commentary only in the UK?

4 hours ago, andytrig said:

As far as I understand it the match isn't available on Sky go or Now TV, just through 'normal' Sky and ifollow at £10 for the match.

Dont waste your money with iFollow. £10 is a complete rip off. The service is awful. Cuts out and forces you to reload every 3 minutes

Guest Ferkorf
14 minutes ago, poite said:

Dont waste your money with iFollow. £10 is a complete rip off. The service is awful. Cuts out and forces you to reload every 3 minutes

Is it just on your phone or tablet or can you get it on the smart tv ?

I've never had it before I was going to try tonight but this has made me think twice.

Dont mind sitting with the tablet but if its poor quality....

6 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

I've never had it before I was going to try tonight but this has made me think twice.

It's not available on smart TVs, only phone/tablet and the computer. It's fine, full commentary (in sync with the video this season!), 720p stream. Never had an issue with it but it will depend on how good your internet connection is.

2 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

I've had both good and bad, have to say all the bad times happened at it's infancy where as lately a lot better, lots of camera angles, of course not as good as sky, but if the weather holds off 

it's normally alright, just remember to log back into your account just before the match begins, this is because after a certain amount of time ifollow logs you out, but still shows you are logged in,

coverage is normally un-interupted, but if you have a problem log out and log back in, it  sometimes logs off it self due to inaction caused by nothing happening (half time), as long as at (half time)

you can still hear the stupid music you are logged in.