Nuhiu

10 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

Ronnie Corbett has strengths. 

Totally agree,

I remember it fondly ..

Little chappie sits in a big chair and rambles on in a posh Scotty accent for 10 mins 

In the meantime everyone in our house emptied bladders charged with fresh hot cups of tea 

n ready for the next installation of Fottocks End or the Phantom Raspberry chappie ..

And they said the Beeb didn't do adverts .

RonnieCorbettMaskJB__29071.1548271258.jpg.b2f04013aca35bc3020318b1c7bf3b80.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

I think most on here know the crack with the "banter" about Nuhiu...Yea he's not a world beater...I hardly expect him to be...You cannot deny he does a job though..maybe not up to the standards of some, who seem to think we should be f.ookin' Juventus.

Wednesday are still a club in a bit of a mess, this season will probably be a "Bit of a mess"...

We go with what we have, I doubt there will be much more..So you have to support what you have, you have to back what you have...Players like Nuhiu are...what we have.

Ive nowt against criticism...nowt against posters saying So and So had a bad game and should be dropped for "whoever"

But "Hatred" .."Donkey"  and all the other stuff about a bloke who is always available...doesn't take the huff when he's dropped, and tries his best despite the flaws....?

Its f.ookin' insulting and unnecessary.

Theres "Happy clapping" and there is realism, 

The fact is.. sad as it may be...... is..... we have to go with these players who are not up to the "High standard" some deluded fans think Wednesday should have .

We had our chance..we f.ooked it up... twice...

Those chances don't come around every year....and with the Bruce fiasco, we started on the wrong foot this season, persistently slagging the same players off won't help, no matter how much we do it...

Its gone beyond ridiculous, its not constructive for the most part..Its simply self defeating.

Adthe Nuhiu tries his best...It doesn't always come off..F.ookin' tough!..Its where we are..Its what we have to go with......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I think most on here know the crack with the "banter" about Nuhiu...Yea he's not a world beater...I hardly expect him to be...You cannot deny he does a job though..maybe not up to the standards of some, who seem to think we should be f.ookin' Juventus.

Wednesday are still a club in a bit of a mess, this season will probably be a "Bit of a mess"...

We go with what we have, I doubt there will be much more..So you have to support what you have, you have to back what you have...Players like Nuhiu are...what we have.

Ive nowt against criticism...nowt against posters saying So and So had a bad game and should be dropped for "whoever"

But "Hatred" .."Donkey"  and all the other stuff about a bloke who is always available...doesn't take the huff when he's dropped, and tries his best despite the flaws....?

The fact is.. sad as it may be...... is..... we have to go with these players who are not up to the "High standard" some deluded fans think Wednesday should have .

Those chances don't come around every year....and with the Bruce fiasco, we started on the wrong foot this season, persistently slagging the same players off won't help, no matter how much we do it...

Its gone beyond ridiculous, its not constructive for the most part..Its simply self defeating.

Adthe Nuhiu tries his best...It doesn't always come off..F.ookin' tough!..Its where we are..Its what we have to go with......

You don’t have to be Juventus to expect a forward to have an attempt on target in 3 games

and your comment about not taking the huff is completely wrong....he couldn’t get down the tunnel quick enough at the end of games when he was out of favour last season 

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

You don’t have to be Juventus to expect a forward to have an attempt on target in 3 games

and your comment about not taking the huff is completely wrong....he couldn’t get down the tunnel quick enough at the end of games when he was out of favour last season 

Really??..I would have to be completely f.ookin' obsessed to notice....

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ian said:

Getting the first round in at the players bar ..

He isn't a Bitter man though..

But we all know that dont we ?

9 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Really??..I would have to be completely f.ookin' obsessed to notice....

You wouldn’t.....at away games he was always the main cheer leader at the end of games so it was blatantly obvious when he f.ooked off at the end of games......something that was noticed by plenty on here as well

Glad to see you didn’t disagree with my first point though ;-)

Edited by Ian

43 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

If he tries his best as you say why is he overweight , it’s his job to be fit. Other than I agree with a lot you say but the he gives his all stuff winds me up. Can he not give his all in training to get fit ? 

6 minutes ago, Ian said:

You wouldn’t.....at away games he was always the main cheer leader at the end of games so it was blatantly obvious when he f.ooked off at the end of games......something that was noticed by plenty on here as well

Glad to see you didn’t disagree with my first point though ;-)

Maybe the slagging he got in social media forums, after saving us from relegation with his goals contribution, made him thinkfuckit!!!! I'll try to earn my wages and just fuckoffhome like THEY do when they finish a shift ??  Just maybe ??  FFS

4 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Maybe the slagging he got in social media forums, after saving us from relegation with his goals contribution, made him thinkfuckit!!!! I'll try to earn my wages and just fuckoffhome like THEY do when they finish a shift ??  Just maybe ??  FFS

Glad to see you agree that he did.....thanks for supporting my point

not sure how many of “they” do 90 minute shifts though 

Edited by Ian

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Did he try and miss v Fulham after your lie about him trying to miss v Rotherham.

Any comment on Winnalls misses or we just obsess over Nuhiu?

Did he sell you a 50p poster?

Can’t recall saying he tried to miss against Rotherham and no, there wouldn’t be a comment about Winnall in a Nuhiu thread....is that concept difficult for you to grasp?

Just now, Ian said:

Glad to see you agree that he did.....thanks for supporting my point

I noticed it had stopped after a couple of matches had been played. My first thoughts were, "Fairfucks to you Atdhe boy, FFS"'  I can imagine him standing in front of the support if he had carried on leading the cheers, and thinking to himself, " I wonder how many of thesefuckersin front of me were calling me a donkey and a disgrace to football on t;internet, (He's picked up a slight Sheffield accent and vocabulary,btw, ) , this last week ? FFS

I know I'd be thinking that. But maybe Adthe has a little more integrity than me a doesn't want to be seen as a hypocrite, FFS

• Haha 2

Just now, Ian said:

Can’t recall saying he tried to miss against Rotherham and no, there wouldn’t be a comment about Winnall in a Nuhiu thread....is that concept difficult for you to grasp?

Arent you going to thank him for agreeing with your posts Ian ?

lol you've thanked everyone else ...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

You said it and you know you did. Not got the balls when called out?

And my point is you run about the forum with a hatred of Nuhiu.. but never give that sort of stick to others 

Hard to grasp?

9 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

You said it and you know you did. Not got the balls when called out?

And my point is you run about the forum with a hatred of Nuhiu.. but never give that sort of stick to others 

Hard to grasp?

I’m sure you won’t have trouble providing the evidence to support your certainty

and your second line is absolutely wrong......I’ve made my feelings about Odubajo and Fox of the current squad very clear......I have a hatred of no Wednesday player (Bothroyd excepted) and again am happy for you to provide the evidence to back up your sh.te

8 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Hard to grasp?

The reason Ian don't like Atdhe is because he earwigged when their gert was chatting with Atdhe one day and he aksed, (another bit of his new Sheffield vocabulary, btw ),  "So Mrs Ian; just how big is his dong ?" ,with a smile on his face and a sexy little twinkle in his eye.

"As Belfast Owl's quote says above", was her instant reply , with a shy smile in her eyes. FFS lol 

10 hours ago, torryowl said:

Mind boggling that fans know better than one manager but when they know better than 6 it goes off the scale......nuhiu is a decent member of our squad who offers summat different from anyone else we have .

Don’t claim to know more than previous managers (except Jos....) and I’m neither a hater nor a clapper when it comes to big Dave. I’m just not sure what he does offer.

For someone 6’6” you’d hope he would dominate in the air but he doesn’t nor does he attack crosses with any purpose.

You’d expect such a big lump to bully centre halves but he rarely does in fact too often he comes off second best and ends up on the floor

So he’s not good in the air, strong, fast, skilful or a good finisher. His hold up play is ok and he is wholehearted but is that enough for a championship player?

9 hours ago, Ian said:

I’m sure you won’t have trouble providing the evidence to support your certainty

and your second line is absolutely wrong......I’ve made my feelings about Odubajo and Fox of the current squad very clear......I have a hatred of no Wednesday player (Bothroyd excepted) and again am happy for you to provide the evidence to back up your sh.te

Screenshot_20191003-082559_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Belfast Owl 2