Fletcher’s season

Played every game

5 goals.

Division’s Second top scorer.

Outstanding pressing.

Magnificent at defensive set-pieces.

Remember the “stealing a living” posts? What a season he is having for us. Can you even begin to imagine what Monk thinks of him?

In previous seasons he’d be being rested Tuesday night. He seems super-fit and I would be surprised if he doesn’t start at Hull. Especially with Atdhe having played 85. 

Haven’t seen Baston from Swansea, but I can’t imagine there has been a more impressive CF than Fletch in our division this season. Massive credit to him.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I’ll hold my hands up - I didn’t think we stood a chance going into this season with him as our main striker 

Mainly his fitness worries but his lack of natural finishing talent in front of goal too - but he’s come back and looked a monster and fitter. It’s now got to stage where if he isn’t playing I don’t know how we’ll manage.....

Has a better scoring rate than 1 in 2 for us this season. 

Has easily been our best player for the last year now.

Deserves all the praise he gets.

We have the striker we need to spear head a promotion push.

And Monk proved today just how devastating he and we can be if you put the ball into the box.

Edited by pazowl55

44 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Played every game

5 goals.

Division’s Second top scorer.

Outstanding pressing.

Magnificent at defensive set-pieces.

Remember the “stealing a living” posts? What a season he is having for us. Can you even begin to imagine what Monk thinks of him?

In previous seasons he’d be being rested Tuesday night. He seems super-fit and I would be surprised if he doesn’t start at Hull. Especially with Atdhe having played 85. 

Haven’t seen Baston from Swansea, but I can’t imagine there has been a more impressive CF than Fletch in our division this season. Massive credit to him.

Problem is we have no other real option. He is gonna have to play an awful lot of games and stay fit until January at least. Playing fantastic though.