He won’t get the headlines

I agree with those above, Lees will have to wait. 

It's all about having competition for places, so this is a good thing. Never thought I'd say this after the QPR game, but Iorfa's been absolutely outstanding and no way we should break up a CB pairing that is playing so well. Odubajo has done nothing wrong at right back since his recall, so Lees will have to be on the bench when he's fit again. But it's a squad game and sure he'll get a chance to stake his claim soon.

1 minute ago, Howards back said:

We get someone who looks good at centre half and all some people can say is move him to full back. 

I agree with this. Though it's understandable because Odubajo's been quite erratic, I'd rather we let Odubajo put a run of games together and hopefully develop his confidence a bit more. We've not really seen much from him getting forward, which was one thing I was really looking forward to with him. 2nd half though there were a few moments where he got forward really well, and even almost scored (and probably should have) when Luongo put him through.

In previous seasons missing Tom Lees would have had a serious impact on the team.  Think it was Stoke away few years ago and our form dipped after he did his hamstring in that game.

Great to see others step in and take their opportunity.

Like any good squad, he'll have to impress in training and wait for his opportunity to get back in the side.  Then the pressure is on to stay in the starting 11.

2 hours ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Not that tough. Iorfa to RB and Odubajo benched.

Why?!

He's our best performing defender currently.

Why move him out of a position he's performing so highly in?

Lee waits for his opportunity like everybody else has to.