1 point off 6th - 3 points off top

5 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Well that's where we disagree then.. had Bullen not said that to him, DC would have hired a manager. The fact that Bruce had left and hurt DC, then Bullen telling him he was ready, is the reason we didn't get anyone in sooner, ide lay the blame for that at bullens feet not DCs.

Regardless of what Bullen may or may not have said, the choice of who our new manager would be rested entirely with Chansiri. If he was swayed by something Bullen said to him, then that's still on his shoulders, not Bullen's.

57 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Regardless of what Bullen may or may not have said, the choice of who our new manager would be rested entirely with Chansiri. If he was swayed by something Bullen said to him, then that's still on his shoulders, not Bullen's.

Well we will have to agree to disagree because if someone convinced another person to murder somone they both take blame lol. Charles Manson never actually murdered anyone did you know that? Extreme example but the same principle

Edited by keepitsteel89

4 hours ago, alanharper said:

This is what makes the dropped points even more annoying. On paper we should have had another 7 points from the Millwall, Preston and QPR games and in reality we should have had 3 points at Millwall and 1 at the very least after battering them, could easily have grabbed a point at Preston and at least 1 against QPR. 4 more points would have us top, even 1 more would have us 4th=

I know every other team can say the same when they've dropped points, but still... 

And if we'd had a go at Fulham we could have another 2 points. We paid them too much respect but they were shaky at the back when we attacked them. Maybe Monk under estimated us as much as he over estimated them. If we'd picked up the points you have highlighted we wouldn't have Monk though and he's surely a better long term bet than Bullen and we're still in contention so hopefully it will work out for the best. 

5 minutes ago, Nut said:

And if we'd had a go at Fulham we could have another 2 points. We paid them too much respect but they were shaky at the back when we attacked them. Maybe Monk under estimated us as much as he over estimated them. If we'd picked up the points you have highlighted we wouldn't have Monk though and he's surely a better long term bet than Bullen and we're still in contention so hopefully it will work out for the best. 

My concern was that Bullen would get a few wins, and then drop off when the potential managerial candidates were picked over.

For me, we're doing as well as we would have done had Lead Belly stayed.

7 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

7 hours ago, Avon barksdale said:

Your giving your opinion and making it sound like fact that doesn’t make it fact . The only person responsible for a manager or lack of , is chansiris. We’ve won cheer up .UTO 

Your both idiots lol... dc and Bullen met, in an interview like scenario. We know for a fact Bullen told the media multiple times in public "I am ready for this job" 

So in that private interview between DC and Bullen, it wouldn't take a genius to work out Bullen told DC he was ready for the job would it..

That's the fact I am talking about, and if your calling that "just my opinion" then your frankly both idiots

Edited by keepitsteel89

7 hours ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Well we will have to agree to disagree because if someone convinced another person to murder somone they both take blame lol. Charles Manson never actually murdered anyone did you know that? Extreme example but the same principle

The point at which you're trying to compare Lee Bullen to Charles Manson is probably the point at which you're stretching things just a little too far.

:duntmatter:

Rather than disappearing down the wormhole of irrelevant comparisons, let's at least stick to reality. I've interviewed countless people for jobs over the years, and the one thing they had in common is that they all told me how great they'd be at the job we were offering.

Funnily enough, none of them ever told me they were probably under-qualified for the job, lacked relevant experience, or were simply going to be a bad fit. If I made a poor decision about who to employ, I couldn't then go to the employee and blame them for wanting the job in the first place - that decision was on me.

• Haha 2

Guest The Horse

4 points from next two games would set us up nicely going into the next international break.

We get Forestieri back then as well.

He'll not get straight back in but what an option to have and will keep the other forwards / wingers on their toes to keep their places.

49 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Overall a solid start. Still frustrating we took nothing from Millwall and QPR. I can’t see anyone running away with it. 

This ∆ Leeds seem to be losing their bottle already, West Brom aren't as good as people think either. The door is definitely open to break into that top 2, we certainly have the squad to do it, particularly defensively.

11 hours ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Well that's where we disagree then.. had Bullen not said that to him, DC would have hired a manager. The fact that Bruce had left and hurt DC, then Bullen telling him he was ready, is the reason we didn't get anyone in sooner, ide lay the blame for that at bullens feet not DCs.

Anyone got DC phone number? I’d love to call him up and tell him I’m ready for the job. Apparently that’s all it takes to become Wednesday manager.

11 hours ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Sorry mate but surely you can see the flaws in your argument here. Let’s agree that Bullen telling Mr Chansiri that he is ready for the job is absolute fact and for the sake of this discussion, Lee Bullen knew he wasn’t ready and was just being selfish because he wanted the job then the blame still lies with Mr Chansiri because he is the ultimate decision maker (he is the person who hires and fires) and to make a decision on such a simple criteria would not be good due diligencepi practice. 

My my guess is that Lee Bullen was retained as caretaker manager until Mr C could firstly, work our clearly in his head who he wanted to appoint as manager and secondly, actually make that appointment.