1 point off 6th - 3 points off top

This is what makes the dropped points even more annoying. On paper we should have had another 7 points from the Millwall, Preston and QPR games and in reality we should have had 3 points at Millwall and 1 at the very least after battering them, could easily have grabbed a point at Preston and at least 1 against QPR. 4 more points would have us top, even 1 more would have us 4th=

I know every other team can say the same when they've dropped points, but still... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Couldn't resist posting this.

Fantastic fantastic fantastic.

Two away wins and a last minute draw for Monk.

Fantastic fantastic fantastic.

Roll on Tuesday. Against a Hull who took a last minute sucker punch..

yep hes captain fantastic

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Don't want to wake sleeping dogs but..if Bullen hadn't of selfishly convinced DC he was ready for the job we'd BE top of the league by now.

Probably easily

I was as frustrated as the next man with how long it took us to appoint a new manager after Bruce walked out, but to lay the blame for that at Bullen's door is misguided to say the least.

14 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I was as frustrated as the next man with how long it took us to appoint a new manager after Bruce walked out, but to lay the blame for that at Bullen's door is misguided to say the least.

You dont think that when Bullen kept saying in multiple interviews "I'm ready for the job, I don't want to put words in the chairman's mouth though" that he hadn't met with DC and told him "I'm ready for this job, dont hire a manager yet give me time" or something to that effect? 

If you don't think that..your the misguided one lol..I mean come on pal..

Edited by keepitsteel89

Just now, keepitsteel89 said:

You dont think that when Bullen kept saying in multiple interviews "I'm ready for the job, I don't want to out words in the chairman's mouth though" that he hadn't met with DC and told him "I'm ready for this job, dont hire a manager yet give me time" or something to that effect? 

Bullen could have told Chansiri whatever he liked.

The decision was Chansiri's to make. That it took as long as it did is on him and him alone. 

16 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Agree totally bud and the worst thing about it is if we hadn't given bully a chance and Dc had acted quicker, the manager we eventually brought in was available at the time Bruce walked too just a little frustrating, but he's here now and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. 

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Bullen could have told Chansiri whatever he liked.

The decision was Chansiri's to make. That it took as long as it did is on him and him alone. 

Well that's where we disagree then.. had Bullen not said that to him, DC would have hired a manager. The fact that Bruce had left and hurt DC, then Bullen telling him he was ready, is the reason we didn't get anyone in sooner, ide lay the blame for that at bullens feet not DCs.

4 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Well that's where we disagree then.. had Bullen not said that to him, DC would have hired a manager. The fact that Bruce had left and hurt DC, then Bullen telling him he was ready, is the reason we didn't get anyone in sooner, ide lay the blame for that at bullens feet not DCs.

Surely if Bullen told him he was ready he would have given him the job when we were all screaming for him to after two games.

14 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

You dont think that when Bullen kept saying in multiple interviews "I'm ready for the job, I don't want to put words in the chairman's mouth though" that he hadn't met with DC and told him "I'm ready for this job, dont hire a manager yet give me time" or something to that effect? 

Your giving your opinion and making it sound like fact that doesn’t make it fact . The only person responsible for a manager or lack of , is chansiris. We’ve won cheer up .UTO