Jump to content
David1867

Where are the Reach haters?

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Maxine said:

As if anyone hates him. He played brilliant yesterday he's also played s hite at times. Hope he looses the belly and keeps up the good work. 

true, I very much doubt anyone has used the term 'I hate reach' it's just more 'limited' reaction from a poster wanting to prove their point.

anyone out there actually stated 'they hate reach'?

but the 'belly' comment???

didn't bruce state anyone coming back from their holidays out of condition was for the high jump?

he'd have had a field day with me, on thursday my doctor informed me i'd put a nearly a stone and a half on since june.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Half the posters don’t seem to understand what the word ‘hate’ means, because if you don’t think a player is playing well enough or isn’t good enough than you hate them 

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dorian gray said:

true, I very much doubt anyone has used the term 'I hate reach' it's just more 'limited' reaction from a poster wanting to prove their point.

anyone out there actually stated 'they hate reach'?

but the 'belly' comment???

didn't bruce state anyone coming back from their holidays out of condition was for the high jump?

he'd have had a field day with me, on thursday my doctor informed me i'd put a nearly a stone and a half on since june.

Since June bloody hell, well I'm guessing you don't get paid highly as a professional footballer but still you could do with shifting your holiday bulge too by sound of it. :ohmy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Maxine said:

Since June bloody hell, well I'm guessing you don't get paid highly as a professional footballer but still you could do with shifting your holiday bulge too by sound of it. :ohmy:

it's already started.

but it's not as much fun.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Half the posters don’t seem to understand what the word ‘hate’ means, because if you don’t think a player is playing well enough or isn’t good enough than you hate them 

before the internet you very likely had to be within earshot to be involved in such a matter, you may have looked at the person and thought 'really'? but not got involved, as in your opinion he was talking ******.

it appears that there is very little if any distance between not being impressed by reach, and HATING him, but you and I know there is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2019 at 13:55, dorian gray said:

true, I very much doubt anyone has used the term 'I hate reach' it's just more 'limited' reaction from a poster wanting to prove their point.

anyone out there actually stated 'they hate reach'?

but the 'belly' comment???

didn't bruce state anyone coming back from their holidays out of condition was for the high jump?

he'd have had a field day with me, on thursday my doctor informed me i'd put a nearly a stone and a half on since june.

 

 

's funny that, dorian. I was called back into the docs last week after they got my blood test results back. "Well", ses he, "You've got high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels and you're a smoker. When we put all that along with your age our analysis shows that you have a 33% chance of having a heart attack in the next ten years."

 

"WOW", ses I, "That's great."

 

As his chin hit the desk, he asked me, "What's so great about it?"

 

"Well", ses I, "It means there's a 67% chance of me not having one." FFS lol 

True story dat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see Reach, Bannan and Fletch in the Sky team of the month. Hopefully we see more of that as we rise to the top of the table 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

 

 

's funny that, dorian. I was called back into the docs last week after they got my blood test results back. "Well", ses he, "You've got high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels and you're a smoker. When we put all that along with your age our analysis shows that you have a 33% chance of having a heart attack in the next ten years."

 

"WOW", ses I, "That's great."

 

As his chin hit the desk, he asked me, "What's so great about it?"

 

"Well", ses I, "It means there's a 67% chance of me not having one." FFS lol 

True story dat. 

congratulations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbf half the site wrote him off after a handful of average performances where he was played out of position 

 

Sums up our fanbase really. Football fans don’t realise every player goes through bad spells. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/09/2019 at 17:47, SallyCinnamon said:

Hate to say it, but the reaction United’s fans gave to Henderson when he made that howler today was exemplary. 

First off, you don’t seem to “hate to say it”, it seems like half your posts these days you’re licking Dem Blavges arses for one reason or another.

Secondly, what about the reaction of Mr. One of their own AKA king blade AKA Chrissy Wilder throwing him under the bus after the game? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Tbf half the site wrote him off after a handful of average performances where he was played out of position 

 

Sums up our fanbase really. Football fans don’t realise every player goes through bad spells. 

Not sure they wrote him off, but  merely  suggested his standards had slipped Fair comment really, he rightly received the plaudits for his performance at Boro, so has to take some criticism for his earlier performances

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reach had a very good game on Saturday,  what we need him to do is produce those performances on a regular basis.

 

While he has been with us quite often he has had a real stormer but then followed that up with 4 or 5 average games.

 

Just when you start to question him he pulls out another blinder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Not sure they wrote him off, but  merely  suggested his standards had slipped Fair comment really, he rightly received the plaudits for his performance at Boro, so has to take some criticism for his earlier performances

 

No, a lot of people especially on here were shouting for him to be sold and saying he was poo. Just like they do every player player who has a bad spell.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/09/2019 at 15:39, David1867 said:

He said looking every penny a £20m player. Putting himself in the shop window! 

Ahem

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

Reach had a very good game on Saturday,  what we need him to do is produce those performances on a regular basis.

 

While he has been with us quite often he has had a real stormer but then followed that up with 4 or 5 average games.

 

Just when you start to question him he pulls out another blinder.

He's pinching money, no consistency or balls. 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, debram said:

He's pinching money, no consistency or balls. 

But he scored a goal of the season contender last season, hence the £15-20m price tag

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...