Where are the Reach haters?

4 minutes ago, Maxine said:

As if anyone hates him. He played brilliant yesterday he's also played s hite at times. Hope he looses the belly and keeps up the good work. 

true, I very much doubt anyone has used the term 'I hate reach' it's just more 'limited' reaction from a poster wanting to prove their point.

anyone out there actually stated 'they hate reach'?

but the 'belly' comment???

didn't bruce state anyone coming back from their holidays out of condition was for the high jump?

he'd have had a field day with me, on thursday my doctor informed me i'd put a nearly a stone and a half on since june.

2 hours ago, dorian gray said:

true, I very much doubt anyone has used the term 'I hate reach' it's just more 'limited' reaction from a poster wanting to prove their point.

didn't bruce state anyone coming back from their holidays out of condition was for the high jump?

he'd have had a field day with me, on thursday my doctor informed me i'd put a nearly a stone and a half on since june.

Since June bloody hell, well I'm guessing you don't get paid highly as a professional footballer but still you could do with shifting your holiday bulge too by sound of it. :ohmy:

16 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Half the posters don’t seem to understand what the word ‘hate’ means, because if you don’t think a player is playing well enough or isn’t good enough than you hate them 

before the internet you very likely had to be within earshot to be involved in such a matter, you may have looked at the person and thought 'really'? but not got involved, as in your opinion he was talking ******.

it appears that there is very little if any distance between not being impressed by reach, and HATING him, but you and I know there is.

On 29/09/2019 at 13:55, dorian gray said:

's funny that, dorian. I was called back into the docs last week after they got my blood test results back. "Well", ses he, "You've got high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels and you're a smoker. When we put all that along with your age our analysis shows that you have a 33% chance of having a heart attack in the next ten years."

"WOW", ses I, "That's great."

As his chin hit the desk, he asked me, "What's so great about it?"

"Well", ses I, "It means there's a 67% chance of me not having one." FFS lol 

True story dat. 

16 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

's funny that, dorian. I was called back into the docs last week after they got my blood test results back. "Well", ses he, "You've got high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels and you're a smoker. When we put all that along with your age our analysis shows that you have a 33% chance of having a heart attack in the next ten years."

"WOW", ses I, "That's great."

As his chin hit the desk, he asked me, "What's so great about it?"

"Well", ses I, "It means there's a 67% chance of me not having one." FFS lol 

True story dat. 

congratulations.

On 28/09/2019 at 17:47, SallyCinnamon said:

Hate to say it, but the reaction United’s fans gave to Henderson when he made that howler today was exemplary. 

First off, you don’t seem to “hate to say it”, it seems like half your posts these days you’re licking Dem Blavges arses for one reason or another.

Secondly, what about the reaction of Mr. One of their own AKA king blade AKA Chrissy Wilder throwing him under the bus after the game? 

3 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Tbf half the site wrote him off after a handful of average performances where he was played out of position 

Sums up our fanbase really. Football fans don’t realise every player goes through bad spells. 

Not sure they wrote him off, but  merely  suggested his standards had slipped Fair comment really, he rightly received the plaudits for his performance at Boro, so has to take some criticism for his earlier performances

6 hours ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

Reach had a very good game on Saturday,  what we need him to do is produce those performances on a regular basis.

While he has been with us quite often he has had a real stormer but then followed that up with 4 or 5 average games.

Just when you start to question him he pulls out another blinder.

He's pinching money, no consistency or balls.